Limelight Forums

Full Version: UBR.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: [L²:RP] Reflex

Ban ID: 8239

Banned by:

Server: v2b

Ban Reason: RDM, Fail RP, Killing Vice President as Police Chief. Breached probation conditions - Nacreas

Why should you be unbanned?: I was the police chief. I got killed by another officer in the slums car park. I left my vehicle there because I was dead. Then I was in PD I got handcuffed by Patty Mayo he was SWAT Sergeant. He was in interrogation room alpha I went in to ask what's going on than he handcuffed me immediately without saying anything. And took me to interrogation room beta and I waited there like 10 mins then he came back and warranted me for something isn't real (spy of Korea something) After I spoke him he decided to release me after that he got demoted. Then I didn't realize I lost my weapons handcuff ...etc  then went out to grass area then I saw Zharkan16 was driving recklessly backward at sidewalk as mechanic with a red tow truck at that moment I realised i have nothing on me I just went back to PD as soon as possible then took my staff went out to the car parking area in PD I saw zharkan16 was inside PD I aimed her said put your hands up face the wall then we spoke for 10 mins to explain what did she do wrong she just told me randomly if you arrest me you can't take your car  back basically threatened me for saving her ass from jail. but I can't let her go for my vehicle I was dead I said I am the new owner of that vehicle old owner was dead at slums car park I haven't got keys yet and how do you know it was my car then she got arrested after I saw her at slums playing basketball with Bongslong I went there to ask my vehicle she said drop 5 thousand I didn't want to pay that because of its against the rules it says max 2 k or 3 k I don't remember atm.

I asked her I will pay if you take me to my vehicle I will check if there is any damage or not she said I am not idiot then I asked her to put your hands up what you are doing is chop shopping you gonna be arrested if you won't tell me where is my vehicle than she didn't say i just checked around with /me checks around  then asked her where is my vehicle than she didn't say it I hit her with baton till he say it but she got injured and held ''jump'' for death .i forget about vice president when she was being detained vice president came in and told me to unhandcuff her if I don't he told me he is gonna demote me I wouldn't let her go.. so I was gonna get demoted and the vice president was corrupt in my opinion I detained him too then I asked him to leave his job peacefully he said no! Then I asked over and over till I tell him it was gonna too bad he doesn't step down his job.

then I said in radio I am unhandcuffing vice president and he pulled out a gun (he had enough time to speak in radio .) Then I shot him after saying put your weapon down in radio. then oh okay he is down .. oh we lost him
The staff-members have received your unban-request, SickBennyAlex.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Hi Reflex,

Please refer to the quote below.
Quote:11.4 - You may kill/injure other government members, but only if they are an immediate threat to your life, the lives of innocent people, or if it is your only valid option while on-duty. Do not injure/kill for revenge, personal gain, grudges, etc.The Secret Service may never attack the president. 

There's a big difference between corruption and dictatorship and you had absolutely no justification for killing the VP. With 25 blacklists and now 6 bans it's evident you have put little effort into following the rules now. (You were already given another chance while under probation by ‍.

While the VP in this situation did seem to break fear RP by using the radio under gunpoint when instructed not to, you still took the situation way too far and could have come up with many other possible solutions that did not involve you killing him for example; court hearing, contacting President, etc, but you made 0 effort to do any of those.
Thanks for replying Welker. 
Also, thanks for the ‍ Gave me another chance...

I am sorry whoever was that vice president.
If you have nothing else to add I will tag the probation enforcer for conclusion.
(Dec 14, 2018, 04:42 PM)Welker Wrote: [ -> ]If you have nothing else to add I will tag the probation enforcer for conclusion.

Sorry, I don't have anything to add I don't know what to say either.
You have breached your probation conditions placed on you by .

Appeal denied.