Limelight Forums

Full Version: Ok so basically
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I don't understand people.

They want a model change for certain vehicles because they look old 2013 bad and UnReAlIsTiC
but they don't want to remove a 2008 bad model and replace it with something that would be realistic because

What?
Do you need me to call paramedics or the police?
The trabant is a meme. Limelight would be making a bad decision imo to replace that. It's not just nostalgia, it's the thought of someone buying their first car, looking at it and saying "wow, this is really shit", yet memorable and recognisable from the prop that exists (that is already related to junk props). This makes the model almost unique and not unique at the same time. I know if I saw the same model being used on another server as a vehicle, I would immediately think of Limelight.

Also, a suggestion is just that. You don't have to get upset because your suggestion was denied.
im monky
More salt than a mine
1 the car you suggested dosent look or resemble the one you tried to replace
2 its the last "trash" car in the game after tides truck was removed
3 its the cheapest car. Its supposted to look and perform the worst, what could be possibly worse than a hl2 model of abandoned car
Dude, trabant is the best car, still use it

Eddie

Is this in English?
(Dec 18, 2018, 05:34 PM)Mr Hallowed Wrote: [ -> ]Is this in English?

No, it's in salt
(Dec 18, 2018, 08:16 PM)Stell90 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 18, 2018, 05:34 PM)Mr Hallowed Wrote: [ -> ]Is this in English?

No, it's in salt

Salteese
[Image: 38iMrE3.jpg]
(Dec 23, 2018, 07:21 PM)Nebula Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 38iMrE3.jpg]

The salt in this pic is overflowing.

OT: +Support keeping Trabant and replacing old sports car models.
[Image: RW18y9O.jpg]

Oh shit you salted my dinner, thanks!

#memes
Pages: 1 2