Limelight Forums

Full Version: Halfway away
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there, it is i, Armard

I am not permanently leaving but only temporarily i hope, i wont be seeing limelight's live server and gmod alltogether until a significant fps boost is made to the server

I will remain a part of the forums, i just wont be playing anymore, why so?
As of two months ago i have starter a full labour job, wich means i sit 12 hours a day at work, i get home sleep, eat, and go back to work, i only get but 3 days off work in wich i spend 1 day out clubbing with friends and 2 days to have for myself, i am not leaving videogaming and such, i just dont think its a viable and or enjoyable option for me to wait 20 minutes on a loading screen just to boot into a 9-12fps locked game and having people constantly remind me that my voice is quiet, id rather play a game that i can boot up within seconds, have no voice issues, and have stable 60+ fps wich is generaly any other game i am currently playing exept gmod, thus why untill I get a better rig or the server optimizes to shits i wont be playing

But no hard feelings, nobody generaly likes me anyways and i am very well aware of that fact
sorry what was that? your voice is a bit quiet

Just kidding, Armard. Work goes above games. So does spending whatever free time you do get from work, socializing outside of the game. I totally get that you don't want to spend that one day loading into a game that isn't really relaxing in any way to you. I hope at some point the performance will improve even more so it'll be fun for you to join as well.

Other than that, good luck at your job and you know where my inbox is, Vineasupplier you.
See you soon, if you (hopefully) come back!
See ya soon Armard, don't you forget to message me now!