Limelight Forums

Full Version: The Red Revolt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 9I9kW0U.png]

Cause: To bring chaos and be the downfall of the current governmental structure.
Motto: In life, you get what you put in. Everything comes back around.

[Image: Ctq3mbn.png]

The Head: 0/1 

The acting leader of the group. Either a mysterious front man of a larger organisation, or a mere lunatic sending orders to his followers. The leader has a veil of mystery surrounding his or her being. Not even the Advisor knows who he or she is.
It is thought he got either arrested or killed along with the older generation of the Red Revolt.

You cannot apply for this role as it’ll have to be roleplayed out. 

The Advisor:  0/1

The shadow following you wherever you go, whispering in your ear. The Advisor is seen as the judge of the group. Able to hand out punishments that will be executed  by the Hawks.

Yet again, a veil of mystery surrounds this person. No one knows who it is, not even the hawks. His judgement is sent through messages sent in the most inconvenient ways.
Some even say the Head and Advisor were the same person.. 

This role will have to be roleplayed out and cannot be applied for.

The Hawks: 1/3

The more experienced of the Lil’ Goons. They have excelled and shown true loyalty towards the cause. The three hawks have the experience needed to carry out the orders given by the Advisor and Head.
They are the acting leaders should the Head and Advisor not have given them any orders for 1 week.

• Hawk Jono ( ‍)
The Lil’ Goons: 5/* 

The Lil’ Goons are all those wearing the Lil’ tag in their name. They are beyond new blooded of the Red Revolt. They have undergone a series of tests to prove their worth. The Lil’ Goons carry out the more minor instructions of above such as vandalism, theft, mugging and so forth in order to contribute to the cause.

The Lil’ Goons are seen as very protective over each other, perhaps even forming a new family of misfits. As an initiation from rookie to Lil’ Goon, they leave their old identity behind and take up the Lil’ tag, forming a new one.

• Lil' Tibbs ( )
  • Lil' Jess ( )
  • Lil' Pam ( )
  • Lil' Ned 
  • Lil' Saw ( )
The Rookies 0/*

The new blooded of the organisation. They have the “Rookie” tag in their new names that might later be changed by the Lil’ tag. The rookies are watched by the Hawks, but mostly the Lil’ Goons in the hopes to make them fail their tasks.

It’s a cruel life being new blooded, but the result of hard labour will be forever sweet.

[Image: 0EDjBoL.png]

1.      Follow the hierarchy
2.      Actions have consequences
3.      Never betray one of our own

[Image: n4G2S4O.png]

The older generation of the Red Revolt has either been killed or arrested. No one has heard of the Head and Advisor since the big revolt of 2017. It is now up to the new generation to pick up the pieces and hope for their leaders to return.

Will they make it work or get crushed under the weight of the world on their shoulders?

All those accepted will be put as a rookie unless the roleplay circumstance demands otherwise. The Red Revolt is a group of people that thrives to create a long-lasting roleplay story along with those outside of the group. 

You’ll have to respect the rules etc. and if we feel like your character doesn’t fit in, a removal will take place.  You may apply several times with another character that does suit our concept. – Should we feel you as a person don’t fit in with the group, then you can’t apply any further until a change of attitude has taken place. But not to worry, such is only rare.

A rule I’d like to highlight is the “Actions have consequences”. This means you cannot go killing other people without allowing your character to be permanently killed.  The acting leaders of the group can decide whether your character deserves a punishment for their actions and you must accept the consequences. If you fail to comprehend the notion then you are removed from the group and cannot apply again for an amount of time.

Punishments don’t always get you killed, however, they have to be roleplayed out correctly. If you haven’t killed anyone then you have the right to not allow your character to be killed unless the situation truly demands it.

Take in mind, this group is going to be violent but violence is always the last option. This is something we strive to portray. Because you have a gun, doesn’t mean you’ll fire at any given moment. Treasure life as you do in real life.

Want to apply?

Feel free to do such below, or send me a PM. No real form needs to be filled in for the IC-process is something we treasure the most.
Vive La Revolt
viva la france hon hon hon
The infiltrators: Me
(Dec 9, 2018, 05:52 PM)StephanGH Wrote: [ -> ]The infiltrators: Me

Dead men walking*
(Dec 9, 2018, 09:28 PM)Montyfatcat Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 9, 2018, 05:52 PM)StephanGH Wrote: [ -> ]The infiltrators: Me

Dead men walking*

Why did we forget the lovely Lil' Gray on this list? He was such a valuable part of the group. Can't believe it!

(Good thing I am in Berlin for 2 weeks and can't play Limelight heehee)
Vive La Revolt +rep