Limelight Forums

Full Version: Report: Temar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Steam Name: Dan

Time/Date: 4 December, 2018, around 10:30am Central time (I think)

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:80374954

Name of Staff Member: Temar

Summary/Details: I witness Temar assaulting an individual and went in to perform an arrest. He was phased but uncloaked, so I was unable to handcuff him. I let him know I am trying to perform an arrest, and he fails to return himself to a cuffable state. He then cloaks himself to remove himself from the situation.

Quote:[font=Arial, sans-serif]The following points are abuse:[/font][font=Arial, sans-serif]
Using noclip or teleport to avoid RP situations (unless admin situation).

Bypassing arrest mechanism (unless admin situation).
[/font]

Evidence: 
you actually walked into the end of a ooc situation, what had been going on was basically an admin sit
Why didn’t you let me know? I was obviously trying to do an in character action.
It was the end of a sit. And to be fair - even tho I literally stood next to you, I didn't notice that you were actually trying to "arrest" him. I thought it was some kind of banter, as we were bantering around aswell after that sit.

We were not actually roleplaying at this point. Temar, Internet, Joley and myself were talking to Nudelsalat, SlowKiller, TrainCrafter and Felix due to a little problem they had with each other.
Well I wasn’t a part of the “sit”, I see a citizen being punched. I make it clear to Temar that I want him to cuff him. 
Why didn’t you do your “banter” on a roof or somewhere not populated, instead of in the middle of the city? You can’t really expect an officer to witness that and not act upon it.
(Dec 5, 2018, 02:36 PM)Dan Wrote: [ -> ]Well I wasn’t a part of the “sit”, I see a citizen being punched. I make it clear to Temar that I want him to cuff him. 
Why didn’t you do your “banter” on a roof or somewhere not populated, instead of in the middle of the city? You can’t really expect an officer to witness that and not act upon it.

Quote:Well I wasn’t a part of the “sit”, I see a citizen being punched. I make it clear to Temar that I want him to cuff him. 

...You can’t really expect an officer to witness that and not act upon it.

I was punched once by Temar. At that time I was your supervisor (chief of police). I think that if I would've had a problem with him punching me, I could've dealt with it by myself. I do not need an officer to run up and instantly cuff someone for hitting me once without saying anything. I told you that the situation is fine.

I'll also just repeat what ‍ has stated: I thought it was some kind of banter, as we were bantering around aswell after that sit. - Adding to that, I did not expect you to be serious about this "arrest".

Quote:Why didn’t you do your “banter” on a roof or somewhere not populated, instead of in the middle of the city?

We've just returned from the cinema roof. We then had a conclusion on the @-sit and had a small banter-time of around 30 seconds.

There was no abuse at all in my opinion. The situation was OOC and I guess ‍ wanted to phase away anyway.

I am involved btw.
Regardless of whether you consented or not, I was dealing with it in character, and Temar used his powers to get out of my arrest.
I didn't specifically use powers to avoid you
I was not physically there to start with . Since it was ooc and everyone left I did also
Temar Wrote:I didn't specifically use powers to avoid you
I was not physically there to start with . Since it was ooc and everyone left I did also

You were there. I saw you punch. I obviously wasn’t there for an OOC reason. The least you could have done was tell me to void it. You did an in character action and I responded with an in character action. Maybe you didn’t specifically use you’re powers to avoid me, but that’s damn sure how it turned out.
As stated by Temar and corroborated by roxas, this was the end of a sit/OOC situation. Perhaps it should have been made more clear to you at the time, but no inappropriate staff conduct has been noted. Concluded.