Limelight Forums

Full Version: Sound Posh Fancy Dancy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You see the title, make the fanciest sentence you are able to.

No quotes, must be originale
Are we talking pretentious or like shakespearian fancy
Legit posh earns you bigger big boy points
I can only imitate the British by voice. So I withdraw and will await in the shadows beyond with full intensity, eagerness and attentiveness for the stereotypical answers that will come from the bigots that have descended out of their their caves.
Here attempt 2. Took me bloody long

Prepareth f'r a war of w'rds.  Because plaited is mine own nameth.  Shakespeare thee may calleth me.  Mine own mind is liketh an ocean flowing gently.  Howev'r at which hour thee dare t the waves starteth clashing

It's shakespeare if he sucked.

It sounds like an old bag being put into tea. But it's bloody old english aight. Leave me alone
"If you fuck up one more time, you'll be able to sweep and mop at the same time."
I've resulted to shakespearing my raps. So I stay on topic but express my anger cus u shittalked me on disc.

Yes I do hate my life. 

This is anon a war of words. Mine clap like thunderbirds. Thy's is simply the speaking of a peasant. All thou doth is maketh people wanna walketh through a desert without being able to maketh a sentence. Yeah mine previous attempts did fail but this time thou art in the crosshair and thou're getting nailed

Shall I compare thee to a summer’s day? Nay, I shalt compare thee to the crow. Of black if feather, dark as ink, and eyes of hue of an ember. Thou hast a voice of sanded paper and a breast that shows more than contained within. Thine manner is that of a vagabond, with thoust face both lengthy and girthed.
Two hockey players came down to the produce stand one day.
Hwaz sagdēz þū nū, mahtīgini namni rūnīgini Wōdanis, þū lītilaz, aiwalībaz magraz saiwalōz-spīwandz wurmi? Gūllōną skal ek þan: stōristô weraz werþai ek, mīnanō auginē bītandē in sīnammai namni, beblōt þrijǫ̂-hundǫ̂ rūmōninz, furai dreuzamaz-arnumaz sperumaz; blautammiz knewamiz-uh branhtǭ ungataljanþai walhanz at frafrarungǭ.
NO MONEY?! Hieeeer suck a cock!
pufitee 4 admin greatest player no blacklists or bans everyone loves pufitee demote all staff
Peasants
I'm going to go with a yes.
If thou art a true man, thou shalt challenge myself to a duel with a weapon of thy choice, however be wary, for I am skilled in the art of the scimitar, as that if the rapier.