Limelight Forums

Full Version: Staff Report: Overlewd
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Steam Name: Kurdayeti

Time/Date: 2018-12-04 around 14:00 pm

Your Steam ID: [font=Roboto, sans-serif][b]STEAM_0:1:82662812[/b][/font]

Name of Staff Member:

Summary/Details: This staff member acted unprofessionally, immature, biased and disrespectful towards me and ‍ in his staff report towards ‍. When I gave my part of the story in this staff report, he decided to post unnecessary stuff which offended and disrespected me and ‍. This offended us because ‍ refused to take ‍  and my complaints into consideration and therefore discriminated against us for some reason. Something should be done, this must stop and the staff in question should care more about the community. Just because you're staff, doesn't mean you can do whatever you want! 

Evidence:
This is not a behavior which suits a supervising administrator, especially someone that is in the HR. https://gyazo.com/39ae70b118ae211a1d6cd51415f3980a

This is the story I gave backed up by forum rules: https://gyazo.com/f578c7c4881c5174c35cbbbf537d8123

Link to the staff report by ‍ where all other details, information, and evidence can be viewed at for HR to conclude. 
[Image: asiRqzr.png]

User was warned for this post. You know why.
(Dec 4, 2018, 09:59 PM)Dicky Wrote: [ -> ][Image: asiRqzr.png]

Seriously, again? Can you stop harassing me in my threads, please? I'm being 100% serious here, what's wrong with you?

User warned, player disrespect. - Night Retracted.
Oh no, did my OMEGALUL offend you? 

I must sincerely apologize, you must understand that I have simply never considered that something so minor and mundane could cause any offense to anyone. I will triple my efforts to create a safe space from hereon out. While this unfortunate incident gets investigated by a fellow member of HR, I would like to suggest that you delete your browser and throw out your router to avoid encountering further insensitive buffoons like myself who would cause offense to yourself. I say this with genuine concern for your mental health, and hope you take my advice for your own wellbeing.
It's funny how Kurdayeti now got banned for this completely valid staff report.

I would like to give my input.

Overlewd acted like Noble did, but Overlewd is an admin thus a staff report is needed.
Seriously ZooM, stop wasting our time.
To let everyone else here know.

Kurdayeti was just permanently banned from the forum for "troll staff reports", however, all of the staff reports made by him are completely valid and should not be seen as troll. It should be up for HR to conclude the staff reports, not for others to ban him before he could argue to the end of his staff reports.
I don't really think that you are in the position to decide whether or not a staff report was valid.
Eches Dee

I gave you ten minutes to remove it, you failed. - Brynn
Case is currently being reviewed.
> act like an asshole to other people
> gets offended when other people repay the treatment

[Image: pt4gvvW.jpg]

I can't tell if you two are actually that dense or not anymore.
Holy moly
Just because you feel offended, doesn't mean that you're right.
You were not discriminated by any means, you were dealt with according to your own actions. There's no abuse that's taken place, and you've simply tried to make yourself into a banned martyr. You're not fighting against tyrrany or for something unjust. You've simply wasted your access to the forum by spewing shit around, making claims and accusations when there's no valid ones to make. You haven't been a victim in this case, even though you're acting like one. 

I'll refer you to my previous post a previous SR:
Quote:Yeah, we wish to have a platform where people can discuss freely and maturely and we respect freedom of speech, but this is taking place on our forum in our community, and it's our right to draw the lines where we see fit. The three threads in question have not served any real purpose, nor have they contributed with anything. If you continue to make the same thread after we've put our foot down, then you can expect us to close them and slap on a warning for gen rule 1.1 as Internet pointed out. 

This might not be fair in your eyes, but that's how we view it best to keep things calm. We're not trying to hide anything or silence anyone, but unnecessary drama and targeting of a staff-member by linking a thread I've reviewed myself will make us have to step in.
https://limelightgaming.net/forums/threa...age-2.html

I'm sorry, but I'm not sorry. You have only yourself to blame for the attitude and consequences that you've been dealt. 
We care about how we act, treat others and behave in generally, but we've allowed ourselves to slip up a bit in these cases because, man, has it been a long month, and man, we're really not in the mood for the "victimization" and attitude of yours.   

Don't approve?
Tough break, buddy. 

Since we've gotten nothing out of these cases so far, I wish to leave us all with something educational and interesting so we can get something positive out of them:
The heart of a shrimp is located in its head!
Source: https://heydidyouknowthat.blogspot.com/2...-head.html

Reviewed and concluded. Closed and denied. 
No abuse of power, authority or any unfairly broken feelings found.