Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR Doctor Internet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Steam Name: ZooM

Time/Date: Today

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:84841559

Name of Staff Member: Doctor Internet

Summary/Details: Doctor Internet warned me for saying that Soviethooves broke rules in the past and that's why he got demoted. What seems to amaze me, is that I have been told the exact same thing by others in the thread, including Doctor Internet, but they haven't received any warnings about "insults".

Evidence:

This was my post to Soviethooves that was considered an "insult".
[Image: 6YT0SoY.png]

This is Noble saying that I have broken many rules before. Same message as I wrote to Soviethooves.
[Image: PV7KY9S.png]

This is Doctor Internet himself saying that I have broken many rules (even the law?) and that has the same message as my post to Soviethooves has.
[Image: hQMkAeX.png]

I would like others to acknowledge this biased behavior and I request that my warnings get removed and that Doctor Internet receives at least a warning for this biased behavior.
... Seriously? Don't you realize that you're not getting anywhere with that? At least wait until one staff report is concluded until you make a new one. Or add further "violations" to the previous reports.

This isn't funny anymore. The whole community can see this and believe me - this is not putting you into a good light.
Jesus Christ. This isn't funny, you're just wasting our time. Time which is much better spent than sitting here arguing with you about how doing my job is abuse.

Stop it.
Zoom, you insulted someone so you go warned. I don't see how that's difficult to understand to be totally honest with you, you've broken the rules so you've got punished for the offence.
And considering your attitude from the past when I've dealt with you, it does seem that it takes a while for you to accept your mistakes and in my case, you never accepted it your fault.

Please just stop wasting your time posting staff reports, this is taking up staff's time disrupting our time that can be used elsewhere to moderate or implement other systems into the server.
I'm not wasting my time.

It's quiet funny how you would say that. I report 2 staff members because I strongly think that they have abused their powers and/or broken rules.

It's not my fault that these staff reports are up, so I am not wasting anyone's time.
Are you just going to keep posting staff reports until you’ve gone through the whole team? Just posting these staff reports is getting you no where and the whole community is just laughing at you, not with your salty self. Grow up and stop wasting everyone bloody time. 

You’re getting nowhere.
(Dec 4, 2018, 10:11 PM)ZooM Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not wasting my time.

It's quiet funny how you would say that. I report 2 staff members because I strongly think that they have abused their powers and/or broken rules.

It's not my fault that these staff reports are up, so I am not wasting anyone's time.

You two originally started looking back through previous staff reports in an attempt to start a fire, as a result, this ended up in multiple posts being created in which went to staff reports in which had been resolved months previously.
So, in short, you are wasting your time by relooking back at reports in an attempt to start a fire to get a reaction from others.
Yeah okay gents fun over. No misconduct noted.