Limelight Forums

Full Version: Policy Change - Permed Players.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hiya Community, just a quick update about a change in policy.

Following https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-23682.html, the staff team decided that whilst there was no huge issue of permed players, there were specific people who ruined it for the rest. Keeping with our policies of separated punishments between forums and ingame and not punishing those for not doing anything wrong, we have implemented a new solution.

If you are permanently banned in-game, you receive double warning points for forum infractions. For example, this takes posting without due rights from 10% to 20%, trolling serious forums from 20% to 40%, and lying in the courthouse from 50% to an instant ban.

We hope this abates the fears that some members hold, whilst not punishing those who act in good faith.
Have a good day y'all.
Excellent, thats a great solution.
(Dec 4, 2018, 03:54 PM)Project Wrote: [ -> ]Excellent, thats a great solution.
Very good timing gentlemen
The discussion was open for weeks so before those on the receiving end say we are acting against them, this was already in the works and was planned and started on already
That's a good solution. This way permanent players don't necessarily need to lose their access to other parts of our services such as the website/forums, Discord and TeamSpeak, but will be receiving a bigger penalty in case they decide not to improve their conduct on our services.
This shall do
Grand Work Chaps
Wait nevermind this is good 

Too tired to even understand shit ugh life
Glad to hear
Truly marvellous.
(Dec 4, 2018, 04:10 PM)Wesley Lawrence Wrote: [ -> ]That's a good solution. This way permanent players don't necessarily need to lose their access to other parts of our services such as the website/forums, Discord and TeamSpeak, but will be receiving a bigger penalty in case they decide not to improve their conduct on our services.

I can finally rest knowing they will get banned faster :*)
does a perm requested ban count as this yes
(Dec 4, 2018, 07:30 PM)Pufitee Wrote: [ -> ]does a perm requested ban count as this yes

As far as I know one can not request bans anymore.
(Dec 4, 2018, 07:31 PM)Nudelsalat im Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 4, 2018, 07:30 PM)Pufitee Wrote: [ -> ]does a perm requested ban count as this yes

As far as I know one can not request bans anymore.

yes i do know

but i still have a fat requested perm ban
Pages: 1 2