Limelight Forums

Full Version: Ban Request, (koolguardrailboy, im gonna change my username on the forums)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Koolguardrailboy

Ban ID:8197

Banned by: Goigle@Goigle

Server: CityRp2

Ban Reason:Body slam, disconnecting to avoid RP situation

Why should you be unbanned?:  so the situation is:
[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif](i believe i was playing yesterday and that's where the ban comes from)[/font]
[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]I was casually playing around on CRP2, the reasons for the bans are: Body slamming, DCing to avoid RP situation.[/font]

[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]So, i was casually playing on CRP2, while: some guy said "hi b**ch" to what i responded "say that again" to which he didn't talk, so i got my knifeout and stabbed him "that's what you get, b**tch", to which i put him on 190 MAIN ST rooftop, i climbed up there, put his body there then went on my marry way. didn't happen, kind of failrp but i think that would just be a blacklist or a warning for RDM, while still, there are some stupid people in real life who would kill a person for calling them certain... words as ill say.[/font]
[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Now, comes the "dcing to avoid RP situation. thing"[/font]
[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]i was driving down, i just got out of jail and i had a inventory full of wood that i wanted to sell[/font]
[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]I sold the wood after that there was an uphill section before i could have logged off and went to sleep. [/font]So i turned right on a slight uphill and did a jump, now the worst part is: I landed on a undercover cop cruiser, so he turned the sirens on and i parked my car as "I pulled over"
[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]"im sorry, jesus *slight laughter*, I don't know what just happened there"[/font]
[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]"license and registration please"[/font]
[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]/me reaches into pocket, gets out wallet and hands into the officers hand[/font]
to which i went afk for a minute because I also was thirsty.
* Grandz gives back wallet
"alright, i have to go now"
"im going now btw"
i said something like that 2 times more, 
i didn't get a response so I thought it was ok if I leave, by the way: if you say I cannot go offline because I have to go to sleep

how about i tell you you cannot go afk because you want a quick drink of water?
so, that's the situation. Please respond

Evidence: there is none, my PC runs poorly in garry's mod, and it drops down to 5-10 when i record.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Grandz.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Good afternoon Grandz,

Please edit your post to include the official suspension appeal template in it, or it may be denied by a staff member supervising the Courthouse. The template can be found here:
https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-11095.html

Make sure you include evidence to support your claims as well. A storyline is not valid evidence.

There's you flinging the body.

The reason it's a ban and not a blacklist is because of your massive history. You don't even have 100 hours and you have 10 bans.

That's a ban every 8 hours.

As for the DC to avoid RP sit, I actually happened to be there invisible as well. I was waiting for that situation to be over so I could pull you to talk about the prior situation with the body.
Logs show you giving your wallet at 27:00 and then Cboy taking it 20 seconds later.
At 27:33 you disconnect, 3 seconds later Cboy finishes opening the PoliceDB. He tries to run your name a couple times only to realize you've disconnected.

I have a video of that too, but I was typing private messages to people so I'm not going to show it.
(Dec 4, 2018, 06:57 PM)goigle Wrote: [ -> ]

There's you flinging the body.

The reason it's a ban and not a blacklist is because of your massive history. You don't even have 100 hours and you have 10 bans.

That's a ban every 8 hours.

As for the DC to avoid RP sit, I actually happened to be there invisible as well. I was waiting for that situation to be over so I could pull you to talk about the prior situation with the body.
Logs show you giving your wallet at 27:00 and then Cboy taking it 20 seconds later.
At 27:33 you disconnect, 3 seconds later Cboy finishes opening the PoliceDB. He tries to run your name a couple times only to realize you've disconnected.

I have a video of that too, but I was typing private messages to people so I'm not going to show it.

for some reason I feel this is not me, I don't rember flinging a body, but yet again i barely rember anything, so I think i actually did, nevermind on the body slam situation, but still there is a difference between slamming a body against the ground and throwing a body. Still I did find that unrealistic of my decision, the things i remember were: walking, getting called a bitch, killing the person, putting him on 190 MAIN ST building then getting in my car. Of course I'm not sure if i just forgot the part of flinging.
Hi there.

Since Goigle is a S1, I'll be reviewing the case for him.

Goigle teleported directly to you to see you doing this. The excuse of "I feel this is not me" when the video clearly shows him going to you and then seeing you do this is not exactly valid. Seeing how the evidence clearly demonstrates you did this, the punishment will stand as issued and I am confident Goigle made the right call.

Reviewed and denied.