Limelight Forums

Full Version: RDR2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What do yall thik of the game? Just got it. Still downloading, seen some snippets of SP and MP.

Also heard the SP is real good but MP is a cluster of madness?
[Image: M8xGhh0.jpg]
Ps: i dont like fallout76 as its just a copy of f4
(Dec 4, 2018, 11:16 AM)Armard Wrote: [ -> ][Image: M8xGhh0.jpg]
Ps: i dont like fallout76 as its just a copy of f4

Fallout76 was a hot mess without any substance. There was no proper storyline which is why people play Fallout 76.

Asfar as I have heard the RDR2 storyline is pretty good and there is a lot of random events..

So comparing them like that seems weird. But let's not turn this into how bad Fallout76 is and howmuch respect Bethesda has lost.
Oh im not for either of them, this is just some meme i caught recently, i never played any RDR games, but i played Fallout 76 and i can tell you that any game supporting multiplayer is better than 76
RDR2 is the one time ever I've had a teeny tiny regret of being part of the PC masterrace.
I hab PC and PS4... Does that eliminate me from the masterrace?
Fortnite got the awards so it’s automatically better

On a serious note the game is phenomenal.

And this is a hated opinion but BFV anf FO76 to me are fantastic for their sale prices. BFV focuses a LOT MORE on teamwork where fortifications are needed and ammo and supplies are low by default. FO76 honestly has a great world and so far great side stories and experiences, but I wish the PVP was better. It would make player interactions more intense.
(Dec 4, 2018, 02:52 PM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]Fortnite got the awards so it’s automatically better

On a serious note the game is phenomenal.

And this is a hated opinion but BFV anf FO76 to me are fantastic for their sale prices. BFV focuses a LOT MORE on teamwork where fortifications are needed and ammo and supplies are low by default. FO76 honestly has a great world and so far great side stories and experiences, but I wish the PVP was better. It would make player interactions more intense.

I don't care about any BF or Fallout game tbh.

Good to hear RDR2 is "phenomenal" tho

BFV i agree with game mechanics statement, i disagree with their execution on depicting real life battles with their own "twists" to it

And 76 is sort of bland if there is no main quest, game consists of side quests and holotapes, the only pro to it is that the map is big and it has multiplayer, otherwise a copy
Ignoring the multiplayer entirely RDR2 is one of the best games I've ever played and has one of, if not the best, campaign in a game that I've ever seen.