Limelight Forums

Full Version: Snow at top blocks access to profile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ID: 5c054bb037745f5e90cbd848

Snow at top blocks access to profile - it's layered infront of the buttons if that makes sense, can't click on profile in top right
Thank you for your bug-report, LiVHDX!

It will be reviewed as soon as possible by our Developers.
It's fine for me? Try to Ctrl + F5 (cache refresh).
Upon further inspection, I believe the issue is that there's a gap between the dropdown-menu and the dropdown hover element, meaning when moving your mouse to the menu it's not activated anymore.
It's still wip. I'll fix it as soon as I'm done dropping kids at the pool
(Dec 3, 2018, 05:35 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]It's still wip. I'll fix it as soon as I'm done dropping kids at the pool

Seems to be working now?
Yep, only issue is the snow settings, working on that now so apologies for the glittery snow
(Dec 3, 2018, 05:35 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]It's still wip. I'll fix it as soon as I'm done dropping kids at the pool

Why would you drop kids at pool at december in these ice cold weathers

OT: Snow effect is pretty much sideways on mobile
(Dec 3, 2018, 06:32 PM)Armard Wrote: [ -> ]

Are you aware that the expression means going for a shit
(Dec 3, 2018, 06:57 PM)LiVHDX Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 3, 2018, 06:32 PM)Armard Wrote: [ -> ]

Are you aware that the expression means going for a shit
Yes. That was a satical comment whilst adressing a isssue on mobile platform version of forums
‍ There should be some old snow code laying around in the template that should work
Fixed thanks to ‍.

Snow should not be glitter any more!
Ticket Status Updated

Changed from New to Closed