Limelight Forums

Full Version: Presents!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Santa seams to be flying over and might be drunk, presents seam to be falling all over Rockford
he seams to have also forgot to put anything in most of them, but some however have presents inside
Try your luck and open a present to see if you got anything good

Current prizes-
$200 - $20,000
some small items
Trabant
Nissan Skyline R34
McLaren P1 (2014)
Lamborghini Reventon
BMW i8
Aston Martin DB5

Prizes are subject to change and this will be an on going thing until end of Christmas,
The presents will spawn while there are 30+ players online
although there maybe some left over after that you might find!
I'll say it again.

Please remove the Reventon. This is literally destroying an excessive amount of time/money and also destroying the value of a vehicle in one step.

I do not think that such a rare legacy vehicle should be able to be obtained with some random gift thingy. People weren't able to obtain it anymore since 2015. It does only work through a player to player transaction and it should stay like this.
Why the Lamborghini Reventón ?

Players were farming AGES to get their hands on one of those and now you want to give them away through some kind of gambling? This is completely retarded in my opinion... 

I'm not writing this because I already own Lambos and don't want that others get Lambos, but the Lamborghini Reventón is limited to 20, not more. And this shouldn't change, it wouldn't make sense at all.

Many of you will probably say that there are inactive People with Lambos and use that as a reason for that, but it could always be that these people come online again.

Well like I said in my opinion this is completely dumb as they're limited to 20, if you still want to add an LE Vehicle, add the DB5 or just a new one... There were many accepted Suggestions about new LE Vehicles.
Yes, can’t wait to get my hands on a lambo! That’s a joke by the way, the i8 is better.
Gonna get me that Lambo!
I know you guys who already have rare cars don't like the idea of sharing 
but we never said they would never be available in some way ever again
however i dont plan on killing the rarity, i have simply given a lucky few the chance to get 1, but its rare and there wont be many to get it
oh and if i recall correctly the origins of stuff like lambo were cards, cards that you got by chance, altho there was options to trade and buy, there was still luck involved for some
Slowkiller965 "Proud Owner of an i8 and three Lambo's

Hah of course you want them to remove the Lambo's only because you got them. Or no sorry, you have 3 of them.
Got to give other people the chance to get rare items.
It's literally a 0.01% chance to get a lambo/i8, I really don't see the concern about the value of them depreciating.
(Dec 1, 2018, 11:30 PM)Night Wrote: [ -> ]It's literally a 0.01% chance to get a lambo/i8, I really don't see the concern about the value of them depreciating.

I would be surprised if one of each got one
Even then, only 1 person in our community has the money to afford one at the current value market.
Also is there a certain schedule it will be on or just whenever you fancy
(Dec 1, 2018, 10:08 PM)Temar Wrote: [ -> ]Current prizes-
$200
$1000
$10000
Trabant
Nissan Skyline R34
McLaren P1 (2014)
Lamborghini Reventon
BMW i8

I really hope that the drop rates for the Lambos have been implemented sensibly if they are being dropped. The rate they were dropping at in previous card events was ridiculous. It would make much more sense that it's limited to an extremely low drop rate, and to a single drop.

I agree that people should have the chance to get rare vehicles, but it should be possible through the release of new rare vehicles, not through re-releases. Some people have spent a lot of time trying to purchase these vehicles.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6