Limelight Forums

Full Version: Lil' Tibbs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: blU1NyL.png]

[Image: QNL3ip9.jpg]

Name: Kim Lawrence
Date of birth: 1 October

Family:
Brother: Wesley Lawrence

Hates: Silence

Motto: “One day, I’ll burn this fuckin’ theatre down.”

[Image: 9fnIfTB.png]
Lil’ Tibbs is a young, fragile being with clear signs of life’s struggles imprinted on her body in the form of either needle marks, bruises and other wounds. She doesn’t seem to hesitant to add any more to the collection however, proving she is a loose cannon. 
Tibbs can be recognised due to the filthy hoodie she always wears and never washes. So either the smell of weed, alcohol and fire can be smelt from miles away, or one can recognise her hoodie for it has the words “Lil’ Tibbs” written on the back.  

Tibbs doesn’t even bother covering her face with the bandana she used to wear. She wants her “victims” to stare their devil right in the eyes should she do something to them. Her eyes are quite special: The deep green colour within, along with the specks of blue, look as if they could penetrate your being and stare right into your soul.

Her lips are thin, but that surely won’t stop her from spitting her vile words at anyone – Friend of foe. Her nose is quite thin and narrow. Her blond hair is usually quite greasy and long. Not too long ago she decided to cut it herself, so the length depends on what part of the hair you care to inspect. It’s clear she doesn’t give two cents about her appearance.

She is usually equipped with knuckledusters, a knife and her iPod.  

[Image: w5KreAO.png]
Tibbs is a horrid gutter fiend! She shouts, curses and insults everyone in her vicinity that dares to expose her for her true nature: A scared young girl that tries to tackle the world to its knees. Only few know she is actually a kind-hearted individual that cares for others. 
However, the drugs she consumes turn her into a dangerous person.
She always blasts music through her earphones when she’s outside. This helps her to calm her nerves and remove the connection with the real world. Tibbs seems as if she’s separated from reality at times due to drugs and other unknown causes.

It can be quite difficult to get through to the young female, many have tried and failed.

[Image: cpla3qJ.png]
Kim has been adopted by the Lawrence family since she was a young baby. She and Wesley got along quite well when they were both children, but when Wesley left home she derailed completely. She went to live in the slums-area where she met all sorts of dubious people. From drug dealers to prostitutes. 
Tibbs was recently kicked out of the apartment she rented due to many encounters with the police. Both the owner of the building along with its inhabitants weren’t quite pleased Tibbs brought so much attention to the place.

She now lives behind the slums, in the alleyway where she has a reserved spot for her sleeping bag. She shares the alleyway with the drug dealers and users. Tibbs does consume them, though doesn’t inject anything in her arms – therefore pulling the wool over her brother’s eyes when she says she’s clean and only consumes weed.

Tibbs has a history of vandalism and is fairly known by the police department. She even destroyed her brother’s house and spray painted the walls, planted illegal things in his house in the hopes to convert him to the dark side. Alas, it failed.

She was taken in for questioning – to be later tortured by a government worker. Tibbs will certainly not change anytime soon, for she made it her life’s goal to hunt down the man who dared hurt her.

Now, she is preparing her squad for a war against the government. It’s the anarchists against the world and they will not back down.
I'm still coming for you because you destroyed my house.
...God damn it, Tibbs. :')
Oh, I see how it is, no mention of Lil ' Pam eh?
Tortured and saved from torture by a Government worker!

Thanks for the fun Detective RP and giving me something to work with when I asked Smile
I have Federalized the Rockford Police Department.
(Dec 3, 2018, 01:56 AM)Jeff Ford Wrote: [ -> ]I have Federalized the Rockford Police Department.

You federalise the Rockford police department when someone so much as drops the soap chief
(Jan 1, 2019, 05:03 AM)Judge Rage Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 3, 2018, 01:56 AM)Jeff Ford Wrote: [ -> ]I have Federalized the Rockford Police Department.

You federalise the Rockford police department when someone so much as drops the soap chief

He never federalised my god damn Sheriff's Department, that baby mine.