Limelight Forums

Full Version: Alan Yeung's Application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives
Application for Employment

Rockford Field Office
103-1 Cosmos St.
Rockford, Marion County
OR

OOC Section

Steam Name:[L²:RP]alan245[font=Roboto, sans-serif]
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]SteamID: STEAM_0:0:76789254

Number of bans:0
Number of blacklists:1
What was the date of your last punishment?:2016-9-26

IC Section

About You

Name: Alan Yeung
Address:
Current Occupation:unemployed
Previous Employers: Department of Homeland Security , Rockford Armed Response

Position-related Questions
Please answer the following questions in 200 words or less;

What is the ATF?:ATF,the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives,deals with illegal use of firearms,explosives,tobacco within the USA.Work with local authorities,industries and companies to prevent the illegal use of restricted substances.
Why do you want to be a Special Agent within the ATF?:I'm interested in joining the ATF as it is related to my previous career and my dream in keeping the country save from any crime.The ATF is also well known locally in rockfrd for it's law enforcing which makes me felt interested in giving a hand and work in the ATF.
To the best of your knowledge, describe the duties of a Special Agent within the ATF:Special Agents in the ATF deals with some of those life-threatening criminal and busting illegal use of restrcited substances.Other than raids and busting illegal manufacturing or sales of restrcited substance,they also needs to find evidence showing that the target have the procession of restricted substances within their property before raiding to maximize the effectiveness of the ATF.

Yes/No Section

Are you willing to commit to a thorough background check to receive security clearance?: Y
Are you willing to commit to a training regime?: Y
Do you understand the serious nature and irregular hours of this job, and agree to be appointed to any Field Office in the United States at any notice?: Y
Do you have any known medical conditions which could affect this job? If so, please describe below: N

Declaration

I hereby acknowledge that this is fully my work, written by me and no one else other than me. I hereby affirm that, to the best of my knowledge, all of the information in this application form is true and correct at the time of submission.
Sign:AlanYeung
Date:17th December 2018[/font]
[/font]
User review.
Approved.

Please add either myself of Judge Rage on steam for more details.