Limelight Forums

Full Version: "UBR"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: 

Ban ID: 8177

Banned by: [L²] Brynn

Server: v2b

Ban Reason: DDoS

Why should you be unbanned?: Because I never DDoSed. 

Bryn, are you so fucking desperate that u had to ban me for DDoS as well? Like my first perma ban wasn't enough? You just realllly wanted to secure that I wouldn't have a single chance in the future to get back. 

Now I am not making this UBR to get back, obviously. I'm not coming back in a long time. But I just want to hear Brynn back up his claims.

Evidence: Literally no evidence.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, ZooM.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
You make out like I'm completely against you, I have no problem with you. I've barely ever had to deal with you. I'm just working on evidence that I received, because I don't ban without good reason. Now, I will have an SA review the evidence (so for your peace of mind, i'm not being bias) and I will get them to comment then I will concluded this UBR.
(Nov 29, 2018, 08:56 PM)ZooM Wrote: [ -> ]Now I am not making this UBR to get back, obviously. I'm not coming back in a long time. But I just want to hear Brynn back up his claims.

Why'd you use the template and post it in the unban request section then? seems very silly. 

If you want to get unbanned, you post it in the unban request section.
(Nov 29, 2018, 09:14 PM)ageara Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 29, 2018, 08:56 PM)ZooM Wrote: [ -> ]Now I am not making this UBR to get back, obviously. I'm not coming back in a long time. But I just want to hear Brynn back up his claims.

Why'd you use the template and post it in the unban request section then? seems very silly. 

If you want to get unbanned, you post it in the unban request section.

Hmm, I'm not sure you understand. If you have 2 permabans, getting rid of one won't get you unbanned.
Like I said, once I have spoken to a member of the SA team regarding this case. Then it will be concluded.
If you want your case to be handled and reviewed properly, then I expect you to write a respectful and serious UBR.

Put some actual effort into it.
Don't swear.
Provide more info than saying "didn't do it".
(Dec 2, 2018, 03:42 AM)Enzyme Wrote: [ -> ]If you want your case to be handled and reviewed properly, then I expect you to write a respectful and serious UBR.

Put some actual effort into it.
Don't swear.
Provide more info than saying "didn't do it".

I am merely using the same attitude Brynn used toward me in my Unblacklist Request: https://limelightgaming.net/forums/threa...#pid259317

It should be understood by you that a false ban would make someone frustrated. Now this wasn't a normal ban, this was a ban for the most serious thing in the entire community, DDoS, and you expect me to be kind and happy?

This ban was disrespectful and unserious, I responded in the same way (except for the unserious)

Now what do you expect me to say other than "I didn't do it"? There was no evidence to back up my ban, how would I have evidence showing that I "didn't" DDoS?

Why do you think Brynn hasn't come with any explanation yet? It has been 4 days.

I wouldn't be suprised if you denied this PR without any information given to me, since there isn't any. But please, try to refrain from doing that.
Well, I've shown both SA/HR's and they both confirmed that the evidence I have against you for the DDoS ban is valid, however the person who handed me the conversation wanted me to keep it classified so it didn't come back to bite them.

So therefore, denied.