Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> [L²:RP] Reflex
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: [L²:RP] Reflex (STEAM_0:1:174462758) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Nov-29 13:51
Summary: RDM, backseat administration
Evidence: https://youtu.be/LVBiSmTx17c
Hello Zoom

[font=Roboto, sans-serif,]FearRP

2.1 - You are considered to be under FearRP when you are in line of sight of a visibly armed person, who is within microphone range of you and is able to harm your character at that moment. 

As FearRP 2.1 He was in mic range and and didn't follow my order and drived off and came back to cdm me i was about to die I had to shoot him for stopping him to kill me[/font]
(Nov 29, 2018, 04:08 PM)SickBennyAlex Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Zoom

[font=Roboto, sans-serif,]FearRP

2.1 - You are considered to be under FearRP when you are in line of sight of a visibly armed person, who is within microphone range of you and is able to harm your character at that moment. 

As FearRP 2.1 He was in mic range and and didn't follow my order and drived off and came back to cdm me i was about to die I had to shoot him for stopping him to kill me[/font]

I'm glad you brought up FearRP. In-game, I tried to explain to you that you cannot kill someone for breaking a rule. I can understand how frustrating that can be, but I didn't make the rules.

Since the person driving away was breaking FearRP, and you then proceeded to shoot him, you are in violation of the backseat administration rule. Let me describe what it is to you.
If you see someone breaking the rules, try to warn them or contact an admin. Do not take the situation into your own hands, as that counts as Backseat Administrating.

The reason as to why I included RDM was that you didn't have a valid IC reason to kill the evader. He had only prevented you from driving by blocking you. At the end, you run into the road which makes you liable if you die, not the driver. To add to this, the driver actually stopped before you shot him to death.
I Did not Kill him because of he is breaking a rule i killed him because he was driving toward to me if i tried to kill him i could kill him there is lots of warning shots.

Edit : if you check the video you see car stops while he dies if i didn't shoot it was not gonna stop its not the driver brakes.
 he dies then car stops.
Hey there, I'll be reviewing this report.

Benny, from what it seems you had him under fearRP and when he drove away you shot at him, one or two bullets is counted as a warning shot but almost unloading a full magazine into a vehicle isn't.

Any reason why you shot that many bullets into his car?

Quote:You can shoot at fleeing vehicles only if the drivers are armed and dangerous or if they are clearly a threat to citizen/officers with the way they are driving

He didn't try to run you over when he initially left.
i didn't think warning shots should be 2 in the time of action. i didn't want to kill him i wanted him to stop and used warning shots but 2nd time he came back in my screen if i didnt shoot him he was gonna Cdm me you look from front you dont feel distance too much but from side you can see the distance 
and if someone doesnt follow my order i am able to harm his character
Btw have fun with your 12 ban and 2 perma before telling people you are doing this this do not break rules yourself
(Nov 29, 2018, 10:10 PM)SickBennyAlex Wrote: [ -> ]Btw have fun with your 12 ban and 2 perma before telling people you are doing this this do not break rules yourself

I didn't break any rules. 

I didn't even double account but the admins are too stupid to understand jokes.

But that has nothing to do with this PR.
(Nov 29, 2018, 10:15 PM)ZooM Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 29, 2018, 10:10 PM)SickBennyAlex Wrote: [ -> ]Btw have fun with your 12 ban and 2 perma before telling people you are doing this this do not break rules yourself

I didn't break any rules. 

I didn't even double account but the admins are too stupid to understand jokes.

But that has nothing to do with this PR.

Calling us stupid is just a way to keep yourself banned, Zoom. Be lucky I can't be arsed to forum warn you.
Usually warnings shots are a few bullets, not an entire magazine. As for now, this PR will be denied because if Alex didn't shoot, he would've been ran over.. However Alex please remember that when shooting someone in a car they take a lot of damage and can actually die before the car reaches below 20HP.

Also remember that shooting vehicles needs to have a valid reason, someone driving away from you doesn't warrant that.

You can shoot at fleeing vehicles only if the drivers are armed and dangerous or if they are clearly a threat to citizen/officers with the way they are driving

PR DENIED