Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Just Tom and STEAM_0:0:440176882 (ZaidPlays)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: Just Tom (STEAM_0:0:142829505)  () STEAM_0:0:440176882 (ZaidPlayz)
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Nov-28 17:35
Summary: We were PD and kept getting into chases with the I8 over differnt traffic offences which always ended in a shoot out, which is a violation of 13.5 but this report doesnt have evidence for that, I got a call to say an armed I8 was going towards me and I got my shotgun and asked them to step out, I was visibly armed yet they came out of the car with guns ready and gunned me down.
Evidence: https://youtu.be/YwmxBOW6cAo
Video does not work
All of the Chases resulted in a shootout for a valid reason, most of the time police shooting us because they couldn't be assed to pursue. Also When the video opens you can see we are not within mic range. I think I have it recorded so ill post that until Snowy Fixes it

Also, he called a Zaid a 'Mother Fucker' when Zaid pointed out the video does not work.

https://imgur.com/a/9LfjU4r
No I was swearing in general I did not state "Zaid you are a motherfucker" I was saying motherfucker as a form of annoyance against the video.
Also you cannot get your weapons out if im viesably armed and I was in mic range
Our weapons were out as we exited the car and you were not in mic range because it's only when we started running towards you with guns when you came into mic range
I'll take a closer look when I'm home, bear with us.
You jumped out and equiped weapons even though I was visibly armed and close enough for Fear RP to be in effect.
We already had our guns out watch the video
From where we were and what the video said we could not hear you thus out of mic range

Ill ask Zaid because it would be useful to hear from our pov
Zaid could not provide any evidence
I had my gun out first
I've checked this up in-game with the help of another Administrator.

The accused wasn't able to hear the command, thus failing the three things needed for FearRP: Line of Sight (which you had), the ability to harm your character (which you also had) and within mic range (which you didn't have)

As this didn't violate FearRP, denied.