Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Snowwwwwwy Dewis Leall
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: Snowwwwwwy Dewis Leall (STEAM_0:0:78191187) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Nov-28 17:11
Summary: zaidplays and just tom while they were fighting againts police I was right next to mumble and got shot and died and my vehicle was middle of the road after i died ( snowwy took it in to slums car park and clamped it .I guess you can check the logs .)

after that i lockpicked my clamp went to my place

20 mins later i saw 3 cop got killed by just tom and zaid again and snowwy was one of them who got killed.

then another 20 mins i guess he came to my house and i asked him why you are here he said i clamped this car and its here.
then he destroyed my weed and took me into pd.

he didn't have any reason to get in my house to see my weed then destroy it
He can't remember he clamped my car cuz he died after he clamped it .

Evidence: I was't recording but i know you guys can check the logs to find it out
The player report rules state dont rely on the logs as evidence
Please provide further evidence. Log checks are not a form of evidence in PR's
Pretty sure Dicky asked you to drop it aswell as he informed you that the NLR rule was more about revenge killing than not being able to remember fully the way things went in order
Okay my bad i should have record my game screen don't skip 1 second cuz if you don't have evidence your report means nothing.

anyway he remembers stuff after he getting killed.
And destroys my 50 k in 10 sec.
You admitted you have no evidence so the report is void correct? You cant rely on the logs.
Denied.