Limelight Forums

Full Version: Email preview
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ID: 5bfc86e2d54a2e481f8d3ff6

Code:
Service [Forums/UCP/TeamSpeak/Stock Exchange/Etc]: Forum
Description: if subscribed to a thread you will recieve email in wich the preview message only contains one symbol before following up with "read more" thingy
Bug observed since: N/A (probably a month ago or so)
Images/Screenshot: N/A
Steps to Reproduce: subscribe to email notifications on your own thread
Thank you for your bug-report, Armard!

It will be reviewed as soon as possible by our Developers.
I think this is particularly due to the fact people were getting emails when admins did hidden replies to threads that you could read what they said in it 😂
(Nov 27, 2018, 09:56 AM)Barkles Wrote: [ -> ]I think this is particularly due to the fact people were getting emails when admins did hidden replies to threads that you could read what they said in it 😂
Two words would still be better than 1 letter
(Nov 27, 2018, 08:26 PM)Armard Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 27, 2018, 09:56 AM)Barkles Wrote: [ -> ]I think this is particularly due to the fact people were getting emails when admins did hidden replies to threads that you could read what they said in it 😂

hidden message: armard sucks when it comes to being mingy
(Nov 27, 2018, 08:54 PM)Insert Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 27, 2018, 08:26 PM)Armard Wrote: [ -> ]

hidden message: armard sucks when it comes to being mingy

I still dont agree with solving issue with another issue
So, I've looked into this. We can change the hidden state in the pre-save hook, but that doesn't roll back to the email queue. Even if it's hidden then, it'll still be inserted into the queue.

We might be able to mess with the `$mybb->user['moderateposts']` value?
I'd love some thoughts