Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> S.Kelly
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: S.Kelly (STEAM_0:0:87542768) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Nov-26 21:13
Summary: I was an officer and went up to the Town Hall to speak with the president regarding one of his secret service agents. The secret service agent that I wanted to speak about told the police chief to demote me, which he did. Shortly after, that same secret service agent arrests me for trespassing. Which I obviously didn't do because I wasn't given a chance to leave the building.
Evidence: https://youtu.be/gkMOfT9kk5U
I'll be reviewing this PR, give me a few.
‍ & ‍ can you explain why you tried to cuff ZooM right after he was demoted and arrest him for trespassing without a warning to leave the building?
First of all, the President was being an idiot and has pressed the panic burton. The officer, having assumed didn't listen to us say IGNORE twice arrived anyway. We were not informed why he was there if he wasn't there only for the panic call.

After being demoted, we cuffed him for security reasons and then ran off, as seen in the video, which is evasion but okay.

Why was he not warned?
1. He shouldn't have been their anyway.
2. There was high activity down at the lobby/plaza as Spanish was planning a peaceful revolt which I didn't want get out of hand, so I had locked down the town hall. It didn't stop me from releasing people but I put him in because he evaded us, instead of staying. I mean, the President was distracting us and he ran having us attempting to detain him we had to assume a threat.

That why. You may do as you please Joley, but I feel those were valid. Also; He was demoted and we were already on high alert, so I didn't take any risks.

Joley, I don't mind if you take action on me. I believe that what I ordered was correct as the time for the Preservation of the President. But I think you should leave Stephen out of this, he was a good subordinate agent and was acting on my orders.

I do not submit to breaking any rules, he was arrested following my previous points. Also, he was demoted and possibly annoyed. I cuffed him for security reasons and he ran.. which is a crime so we just combined it all for Trespassing. I wasn't going to take any risks. I had also told the President for a 2 Min arrest to cut him some slack, however of course he was arrested for 5 as the President didn't follow that.
(Nov 27, 2018, 10:18 AM)Jeff Ford Wrote: [ -> ]First of all, the President was being an idiot and has pressed the panic burton. The officer, having assumed didn't listen to it, he came anyway.
There is nothing that says I can't come anyway. I hadn't heard anything on the radio that I couldn't go up. So I just wanted to speak with the president.

After being demoted, we cuffed him for security reason and then ran off, as seen in the video, which is evasion but okay.
Why would you cuff an officer that had just gotten demoted? In reality, that demoted officer would be asked to leave. Which is exactly what I attempted to do.

Why was he not warned?
1. He shouldn't have been their anyway.
Yes I should, I had an appointment with the president.
2. There was high activity down at the lobby/plaza as Spanish was planning a peaceful revolt which I didn't want get out of hand, so I had locked down the town hall. It didn't stop me from releasing people but I put him in because he evaded us, instead of staying. I mean, the President was distracting us and he ran having us attempting to detain him we had to assume a threat.
Is a unarmed demoted officer running to the elevator (the only exit out of the town hall) a threat to anyone?

That why. You may do as you please Joley, but I feel those were valid. Also; He was demoted and we were already on high alert, so I didn't take any risks.
Here again, I was making my way out of the Town Hall, and I was not suspected of any crimes.

Joley, I don't mind if you take action on me. I believe they were valid however. But I think you should leave Stephen out of this, he was a good subordinate agent and was acting on my orders.
Just because he followed your orders doesn't mean he didn't break the rules. If you are a hitman and get a mission to kill someone, and there isn't a valid reason, you still get charged with RDM. Stephen knew that I was an officer and couldn't therefore had trespassed. Now you feel bad because you think that he is going to get a punishment and that it's your fault, I understand that.

I do not submit to breaking any rules, he was arrested following my previous points. Also, he was demoted and possibly annoyed. I cuffed him for security reasons and he ran.. which is a crime so we just combined it all for Trespassing. I wasn't going to take any risks.
Running away isn't a crime unless you are suspected of a crime.
Awaiting on S.Kelly's Response!
I'm guessing S.Kelly won't be responding so I'll conclude the PR based on Jeff's response.

We don't have evidence on the SSA contacting the chief, nor the chief actually listening to what the SSA asked them to do. Running away from them when they are trying to detain you doesn't help with it and can add charges its self.

As of now this report will be denied, it does seem suckish to arrest without a reason or explanation, but that is up to the arresting agent's discretion, you could always call the President or Vice President.