Limelight Forums

Full Version: unban request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
b]P.O.T.V[/b] 

Issued by: night [L²].

Blacklist ID: [font=Roboto, sans-serif]8167[/font]

Server:cityrp2

Why should you be unblacklisted?: i was banned for dc to avoid arrest . i would like to be unbanned as i was experiencing a bug where my screen freezes but i can still move around and talk and hear audio.i quoted this to the police over voice chat multiple times but had no response. i have been reading on forums and redit threads trying to fix this issue. then i tred to jump on and seen i was banned so i decided to make a report.

Evidence:i sadly dont have any evidence as i didn't expect it to be a problem

yours P.O.T.V
The staff-members have received your unblacklist-request, P.O.T.V.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Moving to Ban Appeals.
Hi POTV.

Your ban was issued as you disconnected by user. On top of this, you were failing to follow instructions given to you at gunpoint which is also a violation. If you can provide proof that you indeed crashed by providing crash logs then I'd be happy to reduce the ban a bit.

You can find your crash logs by doing the following:

Go to Steam > GMOD > Right Click, select "Properties" at the bottom.

When in properties, select "Local Files > Select "Browse Local Files".

This will open up a File Explorer with your GMOD stuff, looking like this:

[Image: x4jMCdU.png]

If you crashed, you'll have a log there. You can see I've crashed twice - once on the first and then another on the second of this month. Please find the file that corresponds to yesterday. Right click, hit "Properties" on the file, then screenshot that along with the other window, like this:

[Image: dCBIwxt.png]

If you can provide this, I'll lower the punishment.
Denied.

You have a day and 6 hours ish remaining on your ban, I won't be able to shorten it further. User has failed to provide requested evidence and engage in UBR, thus is being denied.

Cheers.