Limelight Forums

Full Version: gregs guide to crimerp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
INTRO:

[Image: wCUWOHxr.png]

sup my name is greg and im here to teach ur dumbass how to commit crimes and get away with it. and that is both ic and ooc. so lets get this shit started.

things you need to get shit started
1x: a big ass gun
20x: ammo for said big ass gun
1x: kevlar
1x: car (will discuss what car is the best)
10000x: steroids, health kits, injection needles
1x: smartphone with spotify premium
2x: friends (if you cant find any that sounds like a personal problem)
what now greg?

heres what u gotta do:

arm up (quick tip keybinds i forgot how but set keybinds to your big ass gun, kevlar, ammo for the gun, kevlar, steroids, health kits and injection needles)

now make sure u arm up in an alleyway. there are many alleys in rockford so look around and quit being lazy.

spawn in ur car, now ur car should be something fast, sleek, and should have a bumping sound system. i perfer either the tesla model s, civi dodge charger or the r34 nissan skyline. you car should fit around 4 hombres and a 12 inch sub in the back.

now ur armed up, with yo friends and lookin for trouble but u gotta get some slaps goin, thats where your phone comes in. connect that shit to ur phone and start pumpin music into ur mic and it better be good shit. here is a quick list of some nice artists, if you see this guide and dont play slaps you're gonna get slapped

1. Shoreline Mafia
2. YBN Nahmir, Almighty Jay, Cordae
2. Migos (quavo, takeoff, offset)
3. travis scott
4. a$ap mob, rocky, ferg, twelvvy
5. trippie redd
6. Tee Grizzley
7. Lil Baby
8. BIG TIME RUSH
9. YG and more

if you want a pdf list of all the best rappers and their songs look for it up ur ass

okay greg u got me set up but how do i commit crime?

chill out young blood lets not go poppin niggas yet, you need what the server calls "valid rp reason" or its called "rdm" and you get fucked over with a blacklist or a ban. a valid rp reason is basically an alibi on why you just popped some dumbass. here are a couple of valid reasons in my book (greg and crime buds llc does not take any responsibility if your dumbass gets banned for thinkin these reasons are valid)

1. the dumbass fucked your wife
2. the dumbass killed your friend
3. the dumbass tried to kill you
4. the dumbass called the cops on you
5. the dumbass will not follow your orders

now if you feel that you dont know what to do, feel free to pm me and get yelled at or you can do the command "/help" and there are people called teachers who will answer all your answers, for example:

[Image: cc2e0310303d28b93dc0aa800923da6b.png]

then a teacher will respond with the yay or nay (quick tip: screenshot the teachers response if he says yes because teachers know everything and so u dont get trouble even if u were in the wrong)

conclusion

ok so basically if you get banned by following this guide i dont take any responsibility because i said so. take what i said with a grain of salt because you never know whats going on these days.

anyways, crime rp isnt hard it's pretty fun with a group of lads who know what they're doing and arnt scared of nothin. if u dont got a friend to mug with feel free to pm me and i wont yell at you and ill maybe help u if im dummy bored. i made this guide so i can see new players try crimerp as a way to get mad bread. contrafarming and weedfarming when there are no people on isnt crime, its called bein a bitch. basicaly quit tryharding an rp server and have some fun innit

with all that said comment questions down below and maybe a teacher or a minge can answer it thnx 
thanks for showing me how to live it big time
okay then
I can finally Crime
10/10
Revolver Gang approves
*taking notes*
thanks, get fucked 253 laws i don't care about