Limelight Forums

Full Version: Northstone Park
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Northstone Park ~

Part of the "Better Rockford" Program.

The Rockford Art Community have raised an incredible amount of money from donations and funding to build a new park for the Main Street Area.

Northstone Park is a public space, where you can study, work, exercise, relax or simply enjoy the scenery. We all urge you to use the park whenever avalible, and donate to the funding page!

https://www.strawpoll.me/16911164 

[Image: NXvyt3K.jpg][Image: Kpl9nRQ.jpg]
Very relaxing, Me in a full TAC gear outfit and a weapon out + a dude with a bloody Mask on that was shot 30 minutes later.

Yah! Great park <3
Amazing work. Jaw dropping.
Nice looking place, although the second image has exactly what I wouldn't want to see in the park (Except the green suit guy,  I suppose he can stay)
(Nov 25, 2018, 01:55 PM)Da Cool Cow Wrote: [ -> ]Nice looking place, although the second image has exactly what I wouldn't want to see in the park (Except the green suit guy,  I suppose he can stay)

It was late. This was 50% of the server just kinda chilling in 1 spot xD

But yah. Furthermore there was 3 gunfights in that park [all instigated by me. The guy in the kevlar and shit] which resulted in about 5 to 6 deaths.

Atleast their final resting place was a .... 'Peaceful' park