Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Code:
[b]Your Name: [/b] Simplex

[b]Ban ID: [/b]8125

[b]Banned by:[/b] [L²] Brynn @Brynn

[b]Server:[/b] Main LimeLight Roleplay

[b]Ban Reason:- [/b]FearRP, CDM and NLR 

[b]Why should you be unbanned?:[b] so firstly I want to say sorry for my actions as they truly were handled
stupidly on my behalf, my first point I want to make it that Stephan knew me and my friend had a government pass
and were allowed in PD, he just doesn't like me and will find any reason to stir shit up with me.

Apologies for CDMing kurdayeti, my concentration wasnt infront of me at the time and I didnt know I hit him until
it was too late, i know have previous for cdms but im tryin to improve it.

In'm stephans PR where he said he killed us literally minutes before, him and kurdayeti RDMed us while trying to
arrest a prop killing vice president at the time.

As for my my response on the PR saying "respond", I wasn't trying ti be cheeky, it was only a placeholder until I get write up a proper
apology and reason when I finished the work the day after, but to my surprise Brynn had already locked off the thread and banned me before the 24hr
mark of the PR being posted which was upsettings.

I'm sorry to ya'll .. LL is life. I do play normally most of the time but then go fuck it up with something like this, I'm sorry....

[b]Evidence:[/b]
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Simplex.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Situation Prior to the PR [where he claims I RDM]

You were executing a man that was in handcuffs. We told you to lower your guns as the president was at that time downed and there was reasonable suspicion that you could've shot him. As we were not in the room when the propkill and shots began. You were also not actual Secret Service. Furthermore the execution was unlawful as the Pres was downed and could not have given Permission to do that. Therefor we stopped it

You ignored commands and pulled a gun which ‍ saw as a threat. Kurdayeti then killed you, even adnitted by himself that he did after you blamed me multiple times. As for the person I shot, namely SamuelSauce. He was shot because I was not looking when all of this happened. I saw you on the ground and a SWAT shooting Samuel. So yes I helped the SWAT. However that is not part of my PR and not important to this. You and your friend died there and therefor NLR applies. I no longer know you, you don't know me.

The PR Situation

Literally 2 minutes later my PR scenario happens. I see a vehicle with 2 unidentified men drive in to the PD. I know it can't be undercover officers as I was the only officer. I feel vulnerable so I call my SWAT back to PD real quick. He arrives and you ram his vehicle. To which both me and him put you under FearRP and gave you commands. You were clearly within voice range as both me and him heard you.

You then proceed to break FearRP by attempting to drive away, during that you CDMed the SWAT Officer. My response was to use lethal as you just murdered the only other LEO. You then yell "Don't shoot" as both of you proceed to shoot me back. Anyways, that's all visible in the PR and Brynn knows this.

The PR

As for your reaction on the PR that may or may not have resulted in a higher punishment; You responded to every PR insightfully. Yet here you decided to be funny and just write respond. Brynn responded to that a while later after he was notified about it and gave you a total of 24hours to respond with genuine insight on the situation. Which is where this entire thing should've been written already. You decided not to do so, that's on you. You know that trying to be funny or smart in PRs isn't the best idea.

If you were truly planning on editing that then you could've easily wrote something like "will respond after work" or "will respond soon"

As for me "disliking" you

You got 3 bans in the space of 48hrs. Including 2 FearRP. You have Priors in FearRP. You know better, just don't do it.

I don't dislike you. I had plenty of situations I could've recorded that day but I didn't. Only by the third or fourth time I did. Yes OOC I did know you two had passes. But my character didn't as both of you just died. All you had to do was get out. Show us the passes and it's fine. No OOC emotions were involved within the situation. If I would've RPed knowing you had passes that could be classed as NLR.

Either way, wether it is or isn't accepted. I hope this won't influence further RPs between us. Best of luck Simplex
(Nov 24, 2018, 01:56 PM)StephanGH Wrote: [ -> ]Situation Prior to the PR [where he claims I RDM]

You were executing a man that was in handcuffs. We told you to lower your guns as the president was at that time downed and there was reasonable suspicion that you could've shot him. As we were not in the room when the propkill and shots began. You were also not actual Secret Service. Furthermore the execution was unlawful as the Pres was downed and could not have given Permission to do that. Therefor we stopped it

You ignored commands and pulled a gun which ‍ saw as a threat. Kurdayeti then killed you, even adnitted by himself that he did after you blamed me multiple times. As for the person I shot, namely SamuelSauce. He was shot because I was not looking when all of this happened. I saw you on the ground and a SWAT shooting Samuel. So yes I helped the SWAT. However that is not part of my PR and not important to this. You and your friend died there and therefor NLR applies. I no longer know you, you don't know me.

The PR Situation

Literally 2 minutes later my PR scenario happens. I see a vehicle with 2 unidentified men drive in to the PD. I know it can't be undercover officers as I was the only officer. I feel vulnerable so I call my SWAT back to PD real quick. He arrives and you ram his vehicle. To which both me and him put you under FearRP and gave you commands. You were clearly within voice range as both me and him heard you.

You then proceed to break FearRP by attempting to drive away, during that you CDMed the SWAT Officer. My response was to use lethal as you just murdered the only other LEO. You then yell "Don't shoot" as both of you proceed to shoot me back. Anyways, that's all visible in the PR and Brynn knows this.

The PR

As for your reaction on the PR that may or may not have resulted in a higher punishment; You responded to every PR insightfully. Yet here you decided to be funny and just write respond. Brynn responded to that a while later after he was notified about it and gave you a total of 24hours to respond with genuine insight on the situation. Which is where this entire thing should've been written already. You decided not to do so, that's on you. You know that trying to be funny or smart in PRs isn't the best idea.

If you were truly planning on editing that then you could've easily wrote something like "will respond after work" or "will respond soon"

As for me "disliking" you

You got 3 bans in the space of 48hrs. Including 2 FearRP. You have Priors in FearRP. You know better, just don't do it.

I don't dislike you. I had plenty of situations I could've recorded that day but I didn't. Only by the third or fourth time I did. Yes OOC I did know you two had passes. But my character didn't as both of you just died. All you had to do was get out. Show us the passes and it's fine. No OOC emotions were involved within the situation. If I would've RPed knowing you had passes that could be classed as NLR.

Either way, wether it is or isn't accepted. I hope this won't influence further RPs between us. Best of luck Simplex

+Support

I also want to mention that lying in an unban request doesn't help at all and therefore urge Simplex to halt it.
‍ I wasn't executing the man in cuffs, I did shoot a couple bullets at him at first to try kill him while he was trying to prop kill the president, this is when you and Kurd weren't in the room. Then Samuel cuffed the guy, thats when you too came in and saw my misfire ( i dont even know if i hit the man) of the shotgun. I 100% remember saying summit along the lines of that was an accident and sorry and stuff. im sure u must of heard it but maybe u werent concentration on that or maybe was lag. 

to be honest quite some of what you say is confusing to me. 

I apologise to the both of you's and take responsibility but I think literally all of us could of handled it better.
what im trying to say is im really sorry i know ive been done some stupid things to some people out there. i want a fresh start with ya'll.

When me and kurd entered the room the man that apparantly "propkilled" the president was already in Handcuffs fully, not in the process of being handcuffed. We then clearly saw you releasing MULTIPLE shots from your fire-arm, unsure which that was but I will check my footage to see and edit this accordingly (I can provide this footage aswell if Brynn so wishes, however that doesn't apply to this UBR)

also you are claiming you are truly sorry for what you've done. However I find this hard to believe, you already had plenty of priors before this incident and on this day alone I had 3 run-ins with you where I believed you acted against the rules, and furthermore you acted very rude in OOC chat towards multiple people, including me.

Furthermore the only reason for your ban being 1 month is due to you having 2 ACTIVE bans at that time. One being for FearRP, the other one I would have to look up and I don't feel like doing that. Therefor I find it hard to believe you are sorry, you had plenty of chances to rethink your actions, plenty of PRs where you could've thought of this. However you only thought of this after your month ban.

EDIT:

As for the scenario with the cuffed man, he wasn't armed. We heard multiple shots after he apparantly propkilled the person. Then tbf you do see samuel running towards him and the shooting stops, at which time you "Misfired" sure. Doesn't change the fact that it could be Backseat administrating/Excessive Force. But that again isn't important. It's 10 minutes of footage from the First interaction of us at town hall up to the point where you NLR. If Brynn really wants I am okay with giving him the footage but it would take a while and won't add anything apart from you OOC insulting us. and I guess a PR on baeveren for the Propkill+NLR
I understand what you mean Stephan.... I truly am sorry though and after the month I'll be a new person completely. 

I made this unban request in the hopes of getting it shortened, I do make shitty mistakes while playing but there is also really good RP im in.

I'm going to run out of tissues soon, because there's nothing else left to do without LL.

Sorry
‍ If you were really sorry, then you would not lie in this unban request but instead be honest. The player reports against you say it all and prove it all. You have also used the same excuses before in player reports, especially about FearRP's. I've said mine, the rest is all for the staff to decide.
now your just commenting to escalate the situation. its over man the admin will        choose now
Best of luck with the UBR Simplex, I am sure Brynn will conclude it soon. Let's stop accusing now. The PR has already been concluded, it's a UBR
I'm sorry Simplex this is being denied.

You've got enough experience and hours to realise how to read the rules, and you clearly haven't. You've been banned five times for FearRP, and had a blacklist for it. Take these remaining days to read the rules.

From now on, each fearRP ban you get will be longer and longer and longer. 

Also, maybe if you didn't try to be a smart arse in the player report against you, maybe it would have been less.