Limelight Forums

Full Version: ZooM Unban request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: ZooM

Ban ID: 7051

Banned by: [L²:M] Stell90

Server: v2d

Ban Reason: FearRP

Why should you be unbanned?: It was a very long time ago I was banned and in my previous unban requests I have kept saying that I didn't break any rules. But as that obviously won't work this time, I'm just gonna admit that I broke FearRP, but not knowingly. The situation was too intricate for me to realize that it was infact against the rules. Please forgive me this time. I have matured and would love to get back playing on the server.

Evidence: The situation is in my old unban requests.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, ZooM.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Hi ZooM,

I'll get in touch with Stell to discuss this and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
Apologies for the delay.

After speaking with Stell, we've agreed that there's only one option considering this is the second time that you've had a last chance/probation enforced. With your record of roughly 40 punishments overall, it makes it extremely hard to consider however in respect that you've steered out of trouble during the time of your ban, no double-accounting or similar, I'm prepared to offer you a 6 month general probation however if this probation gets enforced, then you must understand that it'll be extremely difficult for another appeal to be considered due to your record.

Do you accept this?
I accept. Thank you. I won't disappoint you.
Approved.

Welcome back, and be careful.

General probation applied.