Limelight Forums

Full Version: let me get this straight's appeal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry hadn't seen that before.
Your Name: let me get this straight

Ban ID:8138

Banned by: @[L²] Night

Server: LimeLight [Rockford?_v2b] [Semi-serious roleplay]

Ban Reason:
Excessive use of force // shooting a prisoner who posed no threat

Why should you be unbanned?: Well my reasoning isn't really very strong. All I can say is that for the past 3 or so days this has been literally all I've played and I was looking forward to continuing as I do really enjoy this server and the roleplay that comes from it. It was my friend that was killed and it was a joke but I see now that I shouldn't have done it. Also, the ban is only for another 30 or so hours so I'd really appreciate having that lifted today.

Evidence: Friends steam name: Macabre. I also have discord messages of him saying he reported me cant figure out how to import them though. [color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.2)]Ma[/color]
The staff-members have received your unban-request, pageup123.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Use the template or this will be denied.
Sorry hadn't seen that before.
Your Name: let me get this straight

Ban ID:[font=Roboto, sans-serif]8138[/font]

Banned by: @[font=Roboto, sans-serif][L²] Night[/font]

Server: LimeLight [Rockford?_v2b] [Semi-serious roleplay]

Ban Reason:
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Excessive use of force // shooting a prisoner who posed no threat
[/font]

Why should you be unbanned?: Well my reasoning isn't really very strong. All I can say is that for the past 3 or so days this has been literally all I've played and I was looking forward to continuing as I do really enjoy this server and the roleplay that comes from it. It was my friend that was killed and it was a joke but I see now that I shouldn't have done it. Also, the ban is only for another 30 or so hours so I'd really appreciate having that lifted today.

Evidence: Friends steam name: Macabre. I also have discord messages of him saying he reported me cant figure out how to import them though. [font=Whitney,][color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.2)][font=Whitney,]MacabreYesterday at 8:39 PM[/font]

[font=Whitney,]

i reported you for rdm and nothing happened
[/font]
[/font]
[/color]
Copy that into the main post please.

As for uploading images, imgur works well.
Actually, no need.

I can appreciate that you're just two friends trying to have fun, but on the flip side I'm sure you can also appreciate that we've got a fairly lenient set of rules here which don't really have an exception saying "oh, don't worry about any of these if you just want to mess around with your friends". Regardless, the rules should always be followed whether or not context such as this applies.

However, I'll cut you a bit of slack since I'm feeling nice. Your ban has been replaced by a 1-hour Weapons blacklist, which will expire when you clock an hour in-game. Hope that makes it a little better for you, but seeing how a rule was still violated there still needs to be some form of punishment.

Cheers.
[L²] Night
Administrator & Teacher Liaison.