Limelight Forums

Full Version: ban apeal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so basically what happened was that i had a problem that i needed an admin for. And when i called for one in ooc and @ no one responded. so then i got an idea. i shot an officer while i was an officer and what do ya know an admin appears 15 seconds after i told them my problem in @ chat. They said they were in an RP and when i shot the cop was when they finished they're RP so i told them that this was the only way to get their attention but no i just got banned. I know what i did was wrong but an admin should put their actual duty over RP reasons. i'm sorry if i acted recklessly and it wont happen again. but i still think it was handled incorrectly.

(p.s and yes i know i did some bad things in the beginning but that was because i was trying to learn since i was a new player and now I've read the rules and understand them)
The staff-members have received your unban-request, dangerdewott.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Use the template otherwise, this will be denied.
I was the one who banned you, the thing is both Temar anf myself were busy at the time you were making @ calls.

Shooting other officers for no reason or just to get the attention of staff is a bad way about getting staff to come to you. You broke rules, accept the punishment.

You already racked up a large amount of wanings and blacklists with your time on the server. As for now, this appeal will be denied and i suggest you read the rules before rejoining.