Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Your Name: 

Pufitee (STEAM_0:1:419558917)

Ban ID: 
7394 (Aiding in another player DAing, came foward truthfully)
7242 (Mass prop push, prop klling, prop spam, unrealistic ladders, abuse of spikestrips)
7341 (Requested)

Banned by: 

[L²] Nightmare ()
[L²] Termin ()
[L²] Doctor Internet ( Internet)

Server: 

Limelight [Main Rockford Server]

Ban Reason:

7394 (Aiding in another player DAing, came foward truthfully)
7242 (Mass prop push, prop klling, prop spam, unrealistic ladders, abuse of spikestrips)
7341 (Requested)

Why should you be unbanned?: 

Hello,

I'm writing a unban request today in hope to get unbanned from the Limelight Servers.

First of all, my ban for aiding in another player in DAing.

After receiving a ban for mass mingery i decided it would be the right thing to come foward about me aiding the other player in double accounting
as obviously its the correct thing to do and will avoid confusion in the future. All i remember from the time is that i told Nightmare about when 
i gave another player (that was currently banned) my account details and let them play on my account for around 30 mins untill i changed my password
and pretty much kicked him off the account. At the time i didn't know that was a violation of TOS. However now i realise that it is infact braking 
the rules and i will not do it again and to minimize the chance of getting banned completely.

Secondly, mass prop minge, abuse of spikestrips.

At the time of my perm weapon blacklist i really found it hard to find some fun in limelight as it was very hard for my to find passiverp on the 
server at the time so stupidly of me i took it upon myself to prop-push, prop-kill, prop-spam, spawn unrealistic structures and abused spikestrips
to a extreme extent to obviously get me banned for a long period of time which i now regret. I did this as i lost intrest in the server as my weapons
blacklist affected me to a huge extent at the time because of the lack of passsive rp. However seeing all of these exiting updates on the sever it gives
me a passion to want to play on the server again and roleplay as Limelight was the most enjoyable server ive played. To make sure something like this doesn't 
happen again i will be very careful to what i will do with my props and police tools. Furthermore when i join back i will have a couple of long blacklists to
play through to ensure i won't do something like that again.

Finally, the requested ban.

As mentioned in the block of text in the second paragraph i lost intrest in Limelight leading me to a mass minge spree meaning i knew i would get a ban anyway
as it was such a terrible act of mingery and even regretted it quite a bit after. So me being the stupid person i were back then i decided to contact Doctor Internet
and ask for a ban, but a perm ban and asking him to "Never let me appeal it" which now i regret saying as it will cause complication now when i want to join the
servers back and playing. As you can see i really want to return and i would like to be excused of this ban as it was a very stupid mistake in my behalf and will
effect me alot in joining the servers again.

Thank you for reading my unban appeal.

Pufitee

Evidence:

N/A as of this time.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Pufitee.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Realistically, you have something like 55 punishments on record. Even though my ban was requested, if I had left it until the next day, it wouldn't be. I really don't know if I can trust you to come back and not break rules, considering that you were on probation prior to your permanent weapons blacklist.
Hello Doc

Thanks for your reply

As you stated that i have "55 punishments" i would like to keep those punishments in the past as i'm looking at a fresh start on limelight to play seriously this time, not to minge around. As it will be obvious that the punishments will stay on record i will do my absolute best to not get another ban/blacklist if i do return to Limelight. I would like another chance to play Limelight again and enjoy it as much as i did before i was banned from the servers. I would also like to mention i have changed quite alot since being banned as in maturity and being a better person in general. 

I hope this makes you understand on how determined i am to return

Thanks

Pufitee
I'll tell you what. The lifting of my ban will be based on whether your other two bans are lifted. will be speaking to to get their insight, and is currently speaking to to get some more input on the case.

Due to the circumstances, and the multiple appeals in one, this may take a while.
Understandable

Thanks anyway
Hi Pufitee.

I've heard that ‍ is aware of the appeal now and is working on a response, I'll wait for him and ‍ to come to a conclusion before I say the outcome of mine and Enzyme's talk.

Cheers.
Thought Nac would have posted this but I don't see the point in removing my ban. For what you did 6 months seems fair and it will expire in a month.
(Dec 5, 2018, 06:50 PM)Termin Wrote: [ -> ]Thought Nac would have posted this but I don't see the point in removing my ban. For what you did 6 months seems fair and it will expire in a month.

Alright thanks.
Due to security reasons, I've decided with Enzyme it's in our best interest to hold fire on proceeding with the unban request. We'll update you when we're able to progress further. Apologies for the delay.
No problem Night, take as long as you need.
Hi Puf,

Apologies for the delay in handling the case. The issue we had prior has been resolved, and we're able to proceed.

A concern that's been raised to me by other staff members during the course of the appeal is your behaviour. You've stated in the appeal that you've changed, but your behaviour on the forums and Discord doesn't show this. I'm also hesitant as you say the second ban you got was because you were bored, how can I be sure this won't be the case if you were to be unbanned?
Hello Night,

Thanks for replying

As one of your concerns stated in your reply about "my behavior on the Discord & Forums", i am unsure what you mean by this as i don't recall doing anything wrong on ether of the services that limelight offers. If possible please PM me on discord of any examples of this to give me a better idea what you mean by this.

Secondly when you stated "the second ban is was because i was bored" you were right in saying this, i did say this because at the time i had no intention on returning to limelight as i really did not care about the community but now that i have realized a lot of things that i didn't back then such as, the amazing updates on the server to encourage roleplay and seeing some old faces return makes me want to come back even more. 

If you have any questions please let me know, i may have not of surmised it it as much as i wanted to here but if there is anything else please let me know.

Thanks

Pufitee
Hi Puf,

I've asked the staff members raising these concerns to provide examples and they've came back with the Discord as an example, however as there are many examples, I can't provide you with specific examples on that front. I've also been told that your posts show as if you intend to troll and mess around, which demonstrate the same mindset.

Could you comment on that front, please?

And please see the above linked images.
Hello Nightmare,

After seeing the examples you have provided all i can say is i'm quite embarrassed of my actions.

Seeing the examples you have provided really makes me think what i'm actually saying to people and makes me realize how stupid i really look saying it all. At the time i thought i was being funny but now looking back on it, it really makes me look extremely stupid. I will try my best to stop making these stupid comments. Furthermore i would also like to mention i have changed more in-game as in ability to follow the rules, not do stupid things such as my ban for mass prop minge, as that was something i did on purpose as i really did not have any care for the server but now looking back on that makes me regret it quite heavily as i miss the community quite a lot hence why i wrote this unban appeal

Thanks

Pufitee
Pages: 1 2