Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> simplex, SamuelSauce
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: simplex (STEAM_0:0:85262218)  () , SamuelSauce (STEAM_0:0:177306546)
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Nov-18 15:55
Summary: Simplex and SamuelSauce drove into PD, so I called backup as I was the only officer at that time and there were 2 occupants just driving into PD. At which point my swat officer arrived.

Kurdayeti then stopped infront of them, got rammed (showin in footage) and then ordered them to get out. At which point Simplex broke FearRP and CDMed Kurdayeti. From here onward a shootout with him and SamuelSauce happened against me. There was absolutely no reason for any of this to happen (they were killed by us literally minutes before... and no RP had happened since)

Due to OOC Info I am reasonably sure they indeed had EMS or Gov Worker passes. But at that time my character had no way of knowing that so we treated them like possible threats. so they are also Government workers trying to kill fellow gov workers here.

After they died Simplex returned within ~3 minutes of his death timer to get his car back

EDIT: Sorry for the semi-laggy footage. It's due to me lagging ingame ^^

Evidence: The FearRP/CDM/FailRP + Attempted RDM:  https://youtu.be/ql_oPBznwsM

The NLR: https://youtu.be/6ojCWd_ZUuA
-Involved- 

As you can see at 0:55, I put them at gunpoint and order them to get out of the vehicle. The individuals were put under FearRP and were obliged to comply; they did not. At 1:02, he drove over me which is CDM and once again FearRP violation for not complying under gunpoint. After that, shots were exchanged and they tried to kill Stephan which was the Chief at that time; which is RDM. 

I believe this is FailRP as they had emergency service passes but yet attempted to kill two law enforcement supervisors (SWAT Sergeant & Police Chief). After all this, NLR was violated which you can see in the second video as the killed person returned to his previous location after approximately 1-3 minutes after the incident occurred. 

Overall, these are clear violations of the rules and they shall be punished for it.
24 hours for the accused to respond.
respond
Don’t be a smart-arse. 

I’m giving you a chance to defend yourself, but now you’re looking at a months ban unless you can change my mind.

For some reason it didn't @ the second accused user. That being the one mentioned above.
Seen as you have not responded in the time given without being a smart arse, you're getting a months ban for FearRP, CDM and NLR. To top it off you're also gonna get a blacklist for CDM which will be 4 hours long.

As for SamSauce you'll get a 1 day suspension for FearRP.