Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> simplex
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: simplex (STEAM_0:0:85262218)  ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Nov-18 15:23
Summary: So me and saw the accused was randomly punching so we apprehended him and arrested him for Assault despite him stating he was punching for fun as zharkan was his friend. After the accused was arrested he decided to use OOC to vent his frustrations resulting in Insults towards myself and Kurd despite me telling him to calm down. This violates rule -

1.4 - Do not swear excessively, argue or insult in OOC chat.

Evidence:  [Image: 97LCk6p.jpg]
wasn't randomly punching her tho was I, I was punching the air... she is my friend. she gave consent, wasnt rape. you made up cxompletely false stuff on warrant and randomlly arrested me, you can't even name me one law I broke.  now you go crying to admins like come on grow up. maybe do your job properly and if u can dish it out, get ready to take it. I called you an idiot so now u cry? ok
You punched her dude, I don't make shit up, How exactly do you give consent for someone to punch you? Not exactly realistic is it?

And as far as I know, no consent was given.
-Involved-

I don't need to comment about the OOC violation part, as there's concrete evidence of a violation. Simplex was arrested for an assault, I was there at the first place as SWAT (Armed Patrol/TAC) due to shots fired and patrolling of high-risk areas. The arrest was legitimate, there's no need to take it up here as it's a PR about OOC insults anyways, which is not tolerated. If you had any complaints, you should've taken it IC with either the Chief of Police, Vice President or President. Taking it to OOC and insulting people doesn't help.
Approved.

User will be issued a 2 hour OOC blacklist as well as a 12 hour suspension as a prior is already on record for disrespect to players.