Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ban ID:8109
Banned by: [font=Roboto, sans-serif][L²:M] miss joley
[font=Roboto, sans-serif][b]Server: LimeLight [Rockford_v2b] [Semi-Serious RolePlay] 

[/b]
[/font]
[/font]
Ban Reason: PRA (23622) - Misuse of Notes

Why should you be unbanned ?: Ok if you guy can check when I started playing on this server you can see I started like 1 month ago Not sure about correct date !. I was edicted to this game I was playing this game 12-16 hours in a day and all I was doing is weed and contraband Yes I do have 390 Hours but most of it stayed at a base and growed weed I learned about kinda stuff sometimes while ı tried to roleplay  

My past piors I got 2 bans in past  one of them 
[font=Roboto, sans-serif][font=Roboto, sans-serif]
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Ban ID:
7952 (at my first times I did not know about anything I see admins warning people about You can't do this cuz its avoiding this I had to leave for my irl problem I just pressed power button of my pc and left And did not join back I've seen someone disconnected for avoiding arrest and he joined back then wesley took him back and told him you can't do this and he did it again while at sit and he got banned )

I am not that stupit to avoid max 15 mins arrest for 1 day ban 

Ban ID: [font=Roboto, sans-serif]7963 
[/font]
I did got ban for a pr while İ was trying to take hostage a cop and a civilian when cop an civilian told me you cant do this its fail rp I stopped and leaved it was in pr is well 

Yeah these 2 bans in 390 hours  in 1 month 

about warning's they are nice cuz you  warn people about something and they keep doing it you ban them i guess 
in my past warning's I got warning about fear rp fail rp and other rules I don't have any warning's about misuse about note's 

I Dont want to be banned from limelight for 2 days cause you can see I play everyday 12-16 Hours please warn me first and I promise I won't do it again. 

I want my ban to change to warning please .

[/font]
[/font]
[/font]
The staff-members have received your unban-request, SickBennyAlex.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Hi Alex.

I was one of the admins who brought this up with Joley.

Considering you have nearly 400 hours on the server, I would imagine you to realize that doing something like this is very stupid, and people have been punished before for this under more extreme circumstances, as an excessive amount of these notes can sometimes cause server instability. That considered, your ban time is quite lax in respect to what it could have been.

This ban would mean that you've now accumulated 25 overall punishments, and at almost 400 hours, that's pretty crazy. One note stuck to the wall would have been more than enough if you really wanted to do that but you didn't need to spam them and cause an obstruction to those trying to reclaim control of the jails.

We as staff members are able to use our own discretion to decide what punishment, if any, are given. In this case it was felt that a warning was not enough considering your rapsheet and experience (as noted on the thread) and thus a suspension was given. In my eyes, this was clearly malicious and foolish and that to me would equal a suspension.

I'll be concluding this when Joley's has a chance to reply, if you'd like to reply as well before then you're more than welcome to.
Hi Night.
Thank you for spending your time for what I've done stupid Sad

Yeah I Do Realise doing that kinda stuff is stupid.

There is overall 25 punishments yeah thats true. But all of them for different problem's .

Yes I have nearly 400 hours but like I said before its in nearly 1 month I spent my time for staying in a house or base and trying to make money sometimes succesfull sometimes unsuccesfull

I Belive Myself I am not a guilty person and not doing things on purpose.
like I said Everyone can make mistakes and I am one Them

I am Sorry .
Hi Alex!

As stated by Nightmare, the reason for your punishment being two days is because of your extensive history, it may not be for the same thing; but you still have a record on the server. With your latest punishment before this one being yesterday. As well as your 400 hours on the server, we'd expect a basic understanding of the rules.

Notes have collisions like every other prop on Garry's Mod, and you've placed them in a way that gives you an unfair advantage, as well as makes the movement glitchy and almost impossible to get through.

It's true that we all make mistakes, I have on the server and even have a ban on my record. The only way we learn from mistakes is to have an outcome. This two day ban I think is fair, and it should remind you that we do have rules on the server to not only keep it from being a mess, but also to let everyone have fun.

For now, I'm going to keep the ban in place.