Limelight Forums

Full Version: Ban Appeal - 15/11/2018
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: TiddyMan - [font=Roboto, sans-serif]STEAM_0:1:64959525[/font]

Ban ID: [font=Roboto, sans-serif]8110[/font]

Banned by: Please include the [L²:M] Welker tag.  

Server: Main Rockford

Ban Reason: RDM / Police Baiting

Why should you be unbanned?: This did not deserve a ban totally, the situation was me and  . We were in pursuit after stealing a car which failed. After which we ran into our building and Simplex asked, can you shoot through the windows, I said lets try (Dumb idea I admit) so I shot the window with an officer there which was a stupid move I admit, after doing so there was a marker on the window implying that the bullet had hit the window, but the shot was audible so we hit inside a truck. Then I was taken into the admin sit. I totally do not deny it being a stupid move aiming at that officer through the window, but it was never intended to hit them which sounds stupid I know. I am still not convinced that the bullet even hit the officer in my opinion. But if it did, in no form was it Police Baiting and it would be RDM but it was an accident and in no way did it deserve a 24 Hour Ban.

Evidence: No Evidence
The staff-members have received your unban-request, CaptainJake.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Hi CaptainJake,

As I mentioned in-game I witnessed the bullets landing on the police officer. Besides that, I am able to check the damage logs. Regardless of your apparent intentions, you made a decision and you are responsible for it. 

The idea that you'd line up a shot directly on a police officer to test if bullets could penetrate glass is dubious at best.
(Nov 15, 2018, 09:38 PM)Welker Wrote: [ -> ]Hi CaptainJake,

As I mentioned in-game I witnessed the bullets landing on the police officer. Besides that, I am able to check the damage logs. Regardless of your apparent intentions, you made a decision and you are responsible for it. 

The idea that you'd line up a shot directly on a police officer to test if bullets could penetrate glass is dubious at best.

Yes but a 24-hour ban, that's too far.
Denied