Limelight Forums

Full Version: Un-Ban Appeal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
]Your Name: Sam 

Ban ID: 8093

Banned by:[L²:M]

Server: CityRP2

Ban Reason: FearRP 

Why should you be unbanned?: I have already appealed, I would like a admin to read this please.Thank you for reading my case, I know it sounds like I lied about not knowing it, but I didn't lie. I am in no way questioning your denial for my appeal, I just wanted to say one last thing as I didn't say it to Wesley because I was quite annoyed at the time of the ban, and yesterday because it was serious RP night. The point I wanted to make was that when I was speaking to the SSA "Disastrous" I was more posing a question about fearRP than stating what it is. This is as I spoke 'What is this, Am I breaking FearRP or something' Then my friend came in and proceeded to hold a gun to me, even though I had gone into my cell. Then my friend said 'I'm going to count from 5 to nothing and if you don't move away from your cell door I'm going to shoot' Then I responded with 'I'd like to see you try' As more of a Jokey threat, still at this point not knowing I was breaking FearRP. Then Wesley stepped in, Rightfully, to stop us as he thought my friend might RDM. Then he proceeded to tell me I stated what FearRP was to the SSA, when really I was just asking him a question about FearRP. I am not asking you to drop my ban, I just request you understand the full story that wasn't explained before.

Evidence:
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Sammyfc.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Hello Sammy, your unban appeal was reviewed and concluded while  also read it.

For a second appeal, it's against this rule;

Bantime under 1 week - A second unban request is not allowed.
Bantime over 1 week - You are allowed to post a second unban request 1 week after the first denial.
Bantime over 1 month - You are allowed to post a second unban request 2 weeks after the first denial.
Bantime over 3 months - You are allowed to post a second unban request 2 weeks after the first denial, and a third unban request after 8 weeks of the second denial.
Bantime over 1 year - You are allowed to post an unban request 3 months after the first denial, then every 8 months after the previous unban denials.  

Denied.