Limelight Forums

Full Version: [PSA] The health-kits have been poisoned!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
PROOF:

[Image: JLj8kGo.png]
Somebody poisoned the health kit hole?
Good lord.

Contamination!
What'd ya expect when your health kit looks like a metallic contraption with a rotting potato in a green vial

[Image: ?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma...olor=black]

Instead of this

add FAS:2's FAK please thx
(Nov 10, 2018, 11:03 AM)Wesley Lawrence Wrote: [ -> ]What'd ya expect when your health kit looks like a metallic contraption with a rotting potato in a green vial

Instead of this

add FAS:2's FAK please thx

This boi has got a point.
Wow. Just wow. Guys, this is what happens when you put green jello in your veins and not a professional first aid kit such as FA:S. I wonder if that was ever suggested or even approved?
(Nov 10, 2018, 07:20 PM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]Wow. Just wow. Guys, this is what happens when you put green jello in your veins and not a professional first aid kit such as FA:S. I wonder if that was ever suggested or even approved?

Half of the approved suggestions are just forgotten anyways
(Nov 11, 2018, 03:11 AM)StephanGH Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 10, 2018, 07:20 PM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]Wow. Just wow. Guys, this is what happens when you put green jello in your veins and not a professional first aid kit such as FA:S. I wonder if that was ever suggested or even approved?

Half of the approved suggestions are just forgotten anyways

No they're not.