Limelight Forums

Full Version: LL - Presidential Convoy Funny Gameplay!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Why you put this in 2 different sections? We can see it no matter where you put it
idk dude, i just did it xD
Looks awesome! I love the way you are blocking the road in the intersections and your general consciousness of the surroundings. There are a few mess ups but with some training, I think this can become really really good.

Great job!
(Nov 6, 2018, 11:24 PM)Jompe Wrote: [ -> ]Looks awesome! I love the way you are blocking the road in the intersections and your general consciousness of the surroundings. There are a few mess ups but with some training, I think this can become really really good.

Great job!

It went alot better before the 3rd guy at the front joined hehe
(Nov 7, 2018, 03:40 AM)StephanGH Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 6, 2018, 11:24 PM)Jompe Wrote: [ -> ]Looks awesome! I love the way you are blocking the road in the intersections and your general consciousness of the surroundings. There are a few mess ups but with some training, I think this can become really really good.

Great job!

It is above average already. Although lack of communication and planning is exposed in here :3
(Nov 15, 2018, 05:35 PM)alan245 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 7, 2018, 03:40 AM)StephanGH Wrote: [ -> ]

Great job!

It is above average already. Although lack of communication and planning is exposed in here :3
We planned it for 2 cars infront, 2 at the back. When a third joimed in front it went to shite
 I'd consider that car as a threat then XD
(Nov 15, 2018, 05:56 PM)alan245 Wrote: [ -> ] I'd consider that car as a threat then XD

Nah it was me + 2 SSA and a Cop. Me being one of those 3. So he joined SSA and it became me + 3 SSA and the cop :p

When he arrived we basically left. He wasnt explained alot
  I'd sent him to check if the destination is secure or not then better than ruining the wonderful convoy
(Nov 17, 2018, 01:21 PM)alan245 Wrote: [ -> ]  I'd sent him to check if the destination is secure or not then better than ruining the wonderful convoy

Hmm. We didn't initially think it would ruin the convoy. But he ignored what we told him so it kinda went to Rip