Limelight Forums

Full Version: Jammer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ID: 5be0b1a6d5fe346b19995610

Map (if not default):  Rockford
Description: Anarchists spawn with a Jammer that its only purpouse is to jailbreak even tho they are not allowed to jailbreak
Bug observed since: i first saw this 2-3 years ago
Images/Screenshots: none yet
Steps to Reproduce: Spawn as a anarchist and scroll trough hotbar
Thank you for your bug-report, Armard!

It will be reviewed as soon as possible by our Developers.
Per Rule 13.6 (13.6 – The anarchists’ primary focus is petty crime (vandalism, muggings, etc.). More serious crime should be a rare occurrence and happen due to very solid RP reasons and a with a well thought out background. ) they are allowed to commit serious criminal acts, as long as they are well thought-out, roleplayed and properly executed.

Most anarchists I encounter however, just run in with two other players and weaponry and start blasting cops until they achieve what they wanted to achieve. Sometimes they just stick around after their objective is complete and shoot whoever is responding to the disturbance call or just run into the facility only to shoot people and nothing more. That isn't allowed.

I do believe that the jammer should be something you should create yourself, maybe per schematics and not have it pre-made in your hotbar. But that's space for a suggestion and not in this thread.
Make a suggestion, this isn't a bug.