Limelight Forums

Full Version: Limelight Wiki
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have added a Wiki for Limelight
This will become a great place to to learn everything you need to know eventually
There will be all sorts created by the community and staff
I'm sure many of you will soon start adding pages
Please keep the stuff you Add useful and respect other people stuff
To edit pages, simply logon with your forum login

The Public area is were any user can view and create content

The Information is for viewing only and will contain pages created by staff

Any abuse may result in forum ban (since its forum account it uses)

Its early days so there will be alot of changes over coming days/weeks as we all add content and change wiki to work better for us

https://limelightgaming.net/wiki/doku.php?id=start

To get Started:

2 simple ways to create a page
1. create a link to a page on an existing page eg [[public:jobs]] then click it to create
2. type the page name in search bar eg public:jobs then click the link for it to create Not working for none admin it seams 

Try to keep wiki organised, like using folder for all jobs so easy to navigate with index
nice!
Decent
Nice.
Wikipedia is inaccurate.

Hahahaha. Just kidding.

Good work.
Noice
10/10
Pretty neat! This way we can start adding guides and clarifications on topics as well as information about items that we have in-game in a much easier way. I can't wait to see how this'll create itself after a while!
Neat, any reason you guys chose to go with WordPress instead of MediaWiki though?
(Nov 9, 2018, 07:46 PM)Haamster Wrote: [ -> ]Neat, any reason you guys chose to go with WordPress instead of MediaWiki though?

It's not WordPress, but another wiki software.
pretty cool i guess?

nice