Limelight Forums

Full Version: Membership payment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
MEMBERSHIP. . . Every time I try to pay it says rejected card even if, when I added it, it did not give me any problem. Cry
I know it sounds stoopid but check if you have any money in your account..?

If it says your card is rejected, its best to contact your bank, they might have stopped payments through your card for whatever reason.
Can you make other payments via PayPal?
Have you tried contacting Paypal to see if they can suggest why its failing ?
Do you have your Card details correct ?
Do you have sufficient funds available ?

Most likely its going to be something to do with the Payment Gateway (Paypal). Give them a ring and ask why the payment isnt going through.
Try contacting your bank to see if they've frozen your card. My bank has done that a couple of times due to you possibly using your card too many times within a certain time period. This normally happens as a safety precaution.

Otherwise, if that doesn't work then double check the funds in your account. Obviously, if they're insufficient then you have your reasoning.
(Nov 5, 2018, 03:04 PM)Cole_ Wrote: [ -> ]Try contacting your bank to see if they've frozen your card. My bank has done that a couple of times due to you possibly using your card too many times within a certain time period. This normally happens as a safety precaution.

Otherwise, if that doesn't work then double check the funds in your account. Obviously, if they're insufficient then you have your reasoning.

Some banks in here let you go into - and still process your payments
, any updates regarding this issue? If so, please update us with a response to the thread.

Setting closure date to the 19th November 2018, thread will be closed and archived if no update is posted before closure date.
Closed and Archived.

The user failed to comment or look at the thread from the deadline.