Limelight Forums

Full Version: Crouch/Prone Camera Bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ID: 5bde842e2f37530e32619155

Server [Rockford/Build/Event]: CityRP2
Map (if not default): Rockford
Description: I was standing up, and went prone and either I must have clicked too rapidly to stand back up or something, but the server was still registering that I was prone so I could run around fast, however my camera was on the ground like it is when prone. I had to reconnect to fix it as driving a car, spamming the button more and trying to replicate it would not fix it. Also, when I attempted to prone again after it bugging out and my camera being on the ground, the camera was acting as if I was standing up (I was eye-to-eye with other players) but I was moving sluggish and glitching out whenever I attempted to walk or run. 
Bug observed since: 11-3-18
Images/Screenshots: https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...C79662D29/
Steps to Reproduce: Go from standing to prone very fast, and then back to standing. I believe this is what happened when I encountered the bug.

*Note: The attached screenshot link was the only screenshot I took as I originally was not going to make a bug report. Hope it works well enough.
Thank you for your bug-report, Unlimited210!

It will be reviewed as soon as possible by our Developers.