Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> [L²:RP] Cole
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: [L²:RP] Cole (STEAM_0:0:88974383) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Nov-01 19:30
Summary: FearRP
Similar to his previous fearRP ban (https://limelightgaming.net/forums/showt...?tid=19582). He was in microphone range of me while I was armed and he was unarmed, failed to follow my orders, got out of microphone range and pulled a gun.
Full video can be uploaded if needed.
Evidence:
I saw your gun out at the start, where you pulled up and got out your vehicle but as soon as I saw that I got out the vehicle (switched to first person to grab my gun) and legged it (I had switched to first person before seeing you walk up to the taxi with it out), of which I then shot you later up the ramp, or at least tried to.

Not to mention I didn’t actually hear you say "don't move", although I can’t prove that due to my recording software not working at the moment. Might I add that a staff member actually watched the entire situation and had no issue with it, I believe it was .
Did you not hear as in, the voices obstructed what Dan said, or did it not show up at all?
(Nov 1, 2018, 10:07 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]Did you not hear as in, the voices obstructed what Dan said, or did it not show up at all?

I saw the little notification in the bottom right to see he was speaking, however, it was a mix of other people speaking as well as my character bolting off (this causing me to be in mic-range for half to three quarters of a second; give or take).
(Nov 1, 2018, 10:15 PM)Cole_ Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 1, 2018, 10:07 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]Did you not hear as in, the voices obstructed what Dan said, or did it not show up at all?

I saw the little notification in the bottom right to see he was speaking, however, it was a mix of other people speaking as well as my character bolting off (this causing me to be in mic-range for half to three quarters of a second; give or take).

So did you think I pulled up with my lights and sirens on and jumped out with my gun ready to tell you to run away and pull out your gun?
Obviously not, but how am I supposed to know what you're saying when I can't hear you?
(Nov 1, 2018, 11:17 PM)Cole_ Wrote: [ -> ]Obviously not, but how am I supposed to know what you're saying when I can't hear you?

Exactly. You said you saw my gun, and you saw that I was within microphone range so why’d you run? I pulled up with lights & sirens so I obviously didn’t want you to run off.
I’d like to ask if  and  could share there views and opinions on the situation considering you were both there and watched it. I’d also like to ask why you didn’t contact staff in game at the time Dan?
As requested, my opinion:

I personally didn't see the incident at the middle part of the hill on Grant Ave. When I got on-scene, (you can see so in the last frame, the dark-red Ford Interceptor), you were already shot down/ran over once I got out.
However, I did receive this video beforehand and was of the opinion that you did ignore Dan's commands to ''stop moving'' and to ''get your hands up''.

The sound of the 416, which should have been heard at your position too, along with the ''stop moving'' makes me think you were within range when you were at the taxi. If not that, within common sense that an armed officer had just got out of their vehicle and ordered all of the occupants to not move, including yourself.

The part where you run further up on the hill, not looking back purposely and take out your firearm is one where I am almost sure you couldn't have heard his VoIP, but the taxi part is the one I am struggling with. In my opinion, you should've known Dan didn't step out with his bare hands to tell you to stop moving after you (from what I heard) had been in contact with police already.
I witnessed it from my cruiser as I approached.

Although I was out of mic range, I was able to see that Cole was running away unarmed as Dan approached weapon at the ready. Comparing my experience with the video, I believe I can for certain say that there was a good few seconds until Cole pulled a weapon while already under gunpoint, the whole time running away from Dan.
(Nov 2, 2018, 01:17 AM)Cole_ Wrote: [ -> ]I’d like to ask if  and  could share there views and opinions on the situation considering you were both there and watched it. I’d also like to ask why you didn’t contact staff in game at the time Dan?

I showed it to Wesley in game and he showed it in the staff discord. He instructed me to post a report because be believed there was a violation of the rules. Bud.
From what I can see and from what Cole told in this thread,

He saw that Dan was armed approaching, he was within voice range yet ran off due to not hearing commands.

Due to the found rule breakages Cole will receive a 5-hour weapons blacklist.

Only has 1 prior which was months ago, and this situation escalated fast.

Approved.