Limelight Forums

Full Version: UBR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Kurdayeti

Ban ID: [font=Roboto, sans-serif]8047[/font]

Banned by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. And tag their forum account. ([font=Roboto, sans-serif][L²:M] Welker #TeamEvo[/font]

Server: CityRP 

Ban Reason: [font=Roboto, sans-serif]Invalid reaosn to kill. Killing police for approaching, no attempts to initiate hostage situation or negotiate[/font]

Why should you be unbanned?: Because I didn't kill anyone, I literally had 0 kills which you can check in the scoreboard. I took the EMS tahoe from the Paramedic we killed and hid it in Rockford Woods. Then, when I run back to US 76 26153 I see that my friends have taken the Chief hostage so I ran to the road and checked what's going on. After that, guy in a red vehicle that was under gunpoint fled from our team and was shot at. I don't see how you can ban me for killing someone when I didn't kill anyone? Also, I have no idea why the guys rushed the police from the beginning as I just ran there to see what's up and went along with it.

Evidence:
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Kurdayeti.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Hello Kurdayeti,

As I stated in-game, you're not allowed to simply start unloading your guns into police simply for approaching you. You had another police officer under gunpoint in the middle of the road and you and your associates began to open fire on the police who were approaching, yet to even exit their vehicles. 

You failed to even attempt negotiations and immediately started shooting the police under the assumption they'd start shooting you. In which case they'd be breaking the rules and not you.
(Nov 1, 2018, 06:34 PM)Welker Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Kurdayeti,

As I stated in-game, you're not allowed to simply start unloading your guns into police simply for approaching you. You had another police officer under gunpoint in the middle of the road and you and your associates began to open fire on the police who were approaching, yet to even exit their vehicles. 

You failed to even attempt negotiations and immediately started shooting the police under the assumption they'd start shooting you. In which case they'd be breaking the rules and not you.

The only guy that I aimed at and shot at was the guy in the red car which previously violated FearRP and fled under gunpoint. The other cop in his Victoria crown vehicle drove next to the red vehicle and some of the bullets probably hit his car (maybe even most). I didn't kill anyone and the only one I intended to kill was the cop who drove off from us under gunpoint. 

We didn't even have time to negotiate, all this happened in a matter of 1-3 minutes+ and Sickbenny told the Chief to put his hands up which he didn't as far as I'm concerned and therefore even delayed it even more. It was an accident to shoot the guy in the Victoria, it's not my fault that he was driving next to him, it's just a coincidence and bad luck. The guy in the red car was my target as he had previously evaded from us under gunpoint.
(Nov 1, 2018, 06:45 PM)Kurdayeti Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 1, 2018, 06:34 PM)Welker Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Kurdayeti,

The only guy that I aimed at and shot at was the guy in the red car which previously violated FearRP and fled under gunpoint. The other cop in his Victoria crown vehicle drove next to the red vehicle and some of the bullets probably hit his car (maybe even most). I didn't kill anyone and the only one I intended to kill was the cop who drove off from us under gunpoint. 

We didn't even have time to negotiate, all this happened in a matter of 1-3 minutes+ and Sickbenny told the Chief to put his hands up which he didn't as far as I'm concerned and therefore even delayed it even more. It was an accident to shoot the guy in the Victoria, it's not my fault that he was driving next to him, it's just a coincidence and bad luck. The guy in the red car was my target as he had previously evaded from us under gunpoint.

You never even had a reason or goal with your hostage taking to begin with. I saw the whole situation from the start and you all came out of your base to hostage the police officer sitting outside in his car for pulling up beside your property because you thought he was watching your property.

I understand the paramedic was a passenger with the police officer and he did break Fear RP (and he was dealt with after I gave you your punishment). You're allowed to shoot him for breaking Fear RP. That isn't the issue here. 

Quote: [font=Roboto, sans-serif,]9.1 - As with everything else, you need an in-character reason to hostage someone. Do not call the emergency services just to hostage them, and do not hostage firemen/paramedics if they have to come into your base to do their job. You can ask for $2000 per hostage maximum, and you must release them once your demands have been met. You must look after your hostage the entire time – do not leave them tied up in a room alone. [/font]

As I saw all of you open fire on the police officer approaching in his vehicle, it is my opinion you are all responsible. Therefore I believe your punishment should stand.
Concluded