Limelight Forums

Full Version: You can’t do your job because your job should act like (x)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So mini rant that may turn to discussion. Today I was told that I can’t do my job as president. Why? Because I demoted a police chief who was saying they were going to execute someone who was cop baiting. Another person thought that a tow company was being unfair so they demanded I have their shop DEMOLISHED and then yelled at me that I am a terrible president and that I should kill myself.
What happened to RP freedom within this community?
rules > rp nerd
Isn't that what happens in real life with Presidents?

Quote:Another person thought that a tow company was being unfair so they demanded I have their shop DEMOLISHED and then yelled at me that I am a terrible president and that I should kill myself.

seems realistic to me
Uhh, that's kinda how politics is...

Not everyone will like you and those who don't might make it vocal.

I assume it's IC response for your (lack of) IC action
Kind of confused, do you mean people just insulting eachother because "Meerrghhh you suck at your job"

or do you mean "I wish to do this, but I am told by staff how MY character should act, even though i created them and by my background, RP, and what not this action is perfectly in character"
So you can't handle it when people IC say you're a bad president.... Ok
Not that at all, I was even being told I should quit the server, that's not just IC when something like that is brought up, and refusing to remove a tow company's pass is hardly reason to tell someone to kill themselves, it just confuses me how when an RP doesn't go someone's way, it automatically means someone either can't RP or can't do their jobs and need killing/demoting
People still can’t grasp that their RP isn’t at the center of the universe. Shit happens and RP’s change.
do u ever stop moaning
Just make a butthurt player report for disrespect
(Nov 2, 2018, 04:40 PM)Nebula Wrote: [ -> ]Just make a butthurt player report for disrespect

I would rather set a higher standard for the playerbase
Just ignore them, quite a few players let their OOC behaviour reflect their IC behaviour and vice versa, unfortunately.