Limelight Forums

Full Version: UBR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Fealz

Ban ID: [font=Roboto, sans-serif]7120[/font]

Banned by: [font=Roboto, sans-serif][L²] 26[/font]

Server: Main

Ban Reason: [font=Roboto, sans-serif]PRA (21049) - FearRP, Perm reinstated due to last chance.[/font]

Why should you be unbanned?: I have been banned for around 7 months now which has been more than enough time for me to realize that my past behavior on the server and the way I had been treating other players wasn't okay. I'd like another chance to play on this server and to prove to everyone that I'm a better person now. I really do regret everything that I have done on the server in the past but when I actually did roleplay with other players on the server I always had a great time. Thank you for considering unbanning me.

Evidence: N/A
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Fealz.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
I'll get back shortly with a complete response.
Hello Fealz, 

After taking a look at your priors and trying to remember run ins with you, I just wonder if you're fully aware how FearRP works as you have multiple priors and is the sole reason you were given the last chance, which you failed to hold up. We hear "i'm changed" way too many times on here and they just end up in the same spot.
(Nov 2, 2018, 11:35 PM)26\ Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Fealz, 

After taking a look at your priors and trying to remember run ins with you, I just wonder if you're fully aware how FearRP works as you have multiple priors and is the sole reason you were given the last chance, which you failed to hold up. We hear "i'm changed" way too many times on here and they just end up in the same spot.
I do know my past on Limelight isn't great and I can take responsibility for that. I have read the in-game rules several times after being banned to avoid making the same mistakes again.
Ok FealZ, I'm going to allow you to return to the community on a general probation which means any rule breakage could result in the perm ban being reinstated. 

Approved.