Limelight Forums

Full Version: LocalCopperThief's Suspention Appeal.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: LocalCopperThief Used to be _that_._fat_._cat_._

Ban ID:7885

Banned by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. And tag their forum account. () @[L²:M] Toxic

Server: Rockford

Ban Reason: FearRP violation/failRP, refusing to comply with officers while under gunpoint / probation enforcement (perma)

Why should you be unbanned?: I believe I have changed and learned from my mistakes I understand I was given more chances then other players. But I believe now I have changed to a point where I believe could return if the staff do not agree to it I understand I ask for another chance even though I believe I  was given more than others.

Evidence:
The staff-members have received your unban-request, _That_._Fat_._Cat_._.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
It's been one month since your probation period was applied. In the time that you were active on our servers, it seems as though you've managed to rack up 12 bans as well as several blacklists; the majority of your bans being due to violations of our server's most basic and important rules, including RDM, CDM, FearRP, player disrespect, and the list goes on. You managed to achieve all of this in the course of little over two months. Almost religiously, the moment you were unbanned you went right back to breaking server rules again. How can I believe you've changed such chronic behavior in just a month?
Well the truth is you don't, You don't know if I'm telling the truth I could easily be lying and you would not know. But Please I Assure You I Will Do My Best To Learn All The Rules And Not Break Anymore.
Hi Fat Cat.

I was the staff member who was in sit with you alongside Toxic and explained the punishment would be a permanent suspension.

You have written two sentences to explain that you should be given another chance, after only being banned for a month? I'm not buying it. You have failed to answer Toxic's questions to a degree that either of us are comfortable that you won't break rules further, so I'll be denying this. Hopefully next time you can provide us a little more of a chance at proving why you should be unbanned, rather than just two sentences.

Concluded.