Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Not Enzyme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: Not Enzyme (STEAM_0:1:156081641)  ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Oct-27 11:30
Summary: Video pretty much speaks for itself. Got calls of automatic shots at town hall so I rush over to see whats going on, only to find the black i8 parked in the slums area, I'd been "beefing" with these guys all morning so i put two n two togheter and did what any cop would do.

No harm was really done and we sorta laughed it off in the end but, I do think they should get a warning, even though we laughed it off, fearrp is fearrp

The guy in the brown clothes is named Julian but I couldnt find the correct steamID for him. (pause vid at 2:15) (Not sure if the time on the clock is correct either)
Evidence: https://youtu.be/TNCLchGmF4o
Awaiting response from accused.
I talked to him about it after, i was under the impression fearrp with the cuffs only applied to the indivdual(s) being cuffed
If it applies to all, i accept my punishment as i didn't know**
Could you confirm whether you heard Decay shout originally to have the driver step out of the car?
I did yes, however Tom was driving, and Julian was hiding round the front of it not sure why
He asked for the passenger to come out, Julian did, then he went to the front
Julian is who?
The individual who got out after decay told him to 1:<QUICKREFERENCES#5>
Denied.

After discussing with HR, we've decided that FearRP wasn't violated here. The passenger in brown clothes (Julian) got out, by which point Tom was blocking Decay's line of sight, invalidating FearRP in that case. Julian dropped behind the car, instead of getting back in which would mean that FearRP was not applied to him at that point. As for Not Enzyme, since the cuffs left Decay vulnerable at that point, and no command was issued directly to him, FearRP was not applied.

I hope that clears it up. Apologies for any confusion.

tl;dr FearRP was not applied to neither Julian (due to LoS) or Not Enzyme (as Decay was left vulnerable with cuffs out)