Limelight Forums

Full Version: Limelight - Night Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: f65743d6e96bbbc61bbea9eedb87e227.png]

Hello, community!

I'm here with the #saveoureyes initiative!

A dark theme has been one of the most wanted features on Limelight Forums, I've adjusted the coloring of the board, quotes, text areas and much more to give you a fitting, eye saving Night theme.

Also, the new theme and it's child theme Night mode have had a rename to fit for release.

Limelight New is now Limelight 2.0 [Day]
Limelight New (Dark) is now Limelight 2.0 [Night]

You can switch to the Dark theme from here:

Now, I can't list the amount of changes there are but will try to show some, it's mostly coloring and style adjustments.

[Image: 27ef41181870d17ec081f1022c5e025f.png]

Also, there will be a quick switch button coming soon which would allow you to switch from day to night mode easily.

For now, it's through the link above.

Any feedback is welcome.

Hope you like it!
good work kebab man
This is wonderful. Thank you.
#blessed
[video=youtube]http://https://youtu.be/3WAOxKOmR90[/video]
I prefer this in general. Well done
Yes.
Thank you
You can now switch themes from the footer, quick theme selector while we work on a quick switch button.

This should be easier than constantly going to UserCP to switch if you need to.
[Image: EkNdIHo.jpg]
I'll ask again, please stop copying/modifying my code without permission.

Dark theme quick reply:
Aurora (original) - https://puu.sh/C4IFO.css
Dark theme - https://limelightgaming.net/forums/jscri...htdark.css

Minus the few style changes/font icon swap the process is exactly how Aurora's quick reply was built which afaik there are no tutorials on how to do it the way that I did. Even the scroll bar styling is an exact copy from Aurora.
(Sep 10, 2018, 07:43 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]There's a time and a place .

I've already suggested that we all have a talk, see what's happening and any way we can get a good outcome for everyone.

Ethics and morals aside, this is for discussing the update itself. Both Faustie's inbox and my own are open if you wish to continue.

I'm sure you're not deliberately or maliciously ignoring what we said last time, and you just missed it. We're happy to talk this through and resolve any issues as opposed to trying to start drama.
(Nov 20, 2018, 10:27 AM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 10, 2018, 07:43 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]There's a time and a place .

I've already suggested that we all have a talk, see what's happening and any way we can get a good outcome for everyone.

Ethics and morals aside, this is for discussing the update itself. Both Faustie's inbox and my own are open if you wish to continue.

I'm sure you're not deliberately or maliciously ignoring what we said last time, and you just missed it. We're happy to talk this through and resolve any issues as opposed to trying to start drama.

opinion/
I don't know the situation, or the history, but if the content isn't yours, usually you resolve the rights before using it. From what noble said, followed by your comment, it doesn't look like that's the case here... That's how it's appearing to me, anyway, I don't know if anyone else agrees here.
\opinion
(Nov 20, 2018, 05:25 PM)Kvatch Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 20, 2018, 10:27 AM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]

opinion/
I don't know the situation, or the history, but if the content isn't yours, usually you resolve the rights before using it. From what noble said, followed by your comment, it doesn't look like that's the case here... That's how it's appearing to me, anyway, I don't know if anyone else agrees here.
\opinion

Whilst I can't go into specifics, that's incorrect.
Fantastic work Noble and anyone else involved, love it