Limelight Forums

Full Version: Okay, Serious talk.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who the hell made Joley a mod???????????
This individual is even a bigger minge than me????
Give me some answers about whos responsible of this. Angry  AngryAngry  Angry:  @AngryAngry: @AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry Angry
We all know but for some reason nobody seems to care or do anything about it. Guess we should just let her carry on.
I still ask that question everyday
(Oct 24, 2018, 10:31 PM)miss joley Wrote: [ -> ]I still ask that question everyday
Robin there's no bigger minge then you so that's impossible
but for real tho, some professionalism on the mod/admin team would be nice, I see a lot of goofing around (which is fine all mods/admins do it) but just not in the open ^^
idk fam I think we need to have a weekly psychiatrist meeting or something or else we'll all lose our minds like jolie
available every Friday, 2 yogurts per hour. ty.
(Oct 25, 2018, 03:01 PM)Project Wrote: [ -> ] available every Friday, 2 yogurts per hour. ty.

Be sure to pay of your debt with the salary.

Heart
(Oct 25, 2018, 01:47 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]idk fam I think we need to have a weekly psychiatrist meeting or something or else we'll all lose our minds like jolie

Keep ur mouth shut before ill whip out my Black eyed susan
I've lost my mind a loooong time ago
(Oct 25, 2018, 10:51 PM)miss joley Wrote: [ -> ]I've lost my mind a loooong time ago

Eat my ass
gross
im sorry mr sir
(Oct 25, 2018, 11:42 PM)Brynn Wrote: [ -> ]im sorry mr sir

You gotta start thinking with ur brain and not the Penis
Pages: 1 2