Limelight Forums

Full Version: Lewis Barker's Unban Appeal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]our Name: LewisRB[/font]

[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Ban ID: 7279[/font]

[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Banned by: Nightmare (@Nightmare)[/font]

[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Server: Limelight_Rockford_v2b Semi-Serious[/font]

[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Ban Reason: I had lua scripts running. The script which was running was just changing my physgun and wasnt intended to be used on your server[/font]

[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Why should you be unbanned?:  I have played for a couple hours prior to the ban, I will admit I did have lua scripts running at the time of joining when I got banned however I was previously on a single-player game and had lua scripts running, and I didnt remember to restart before joining on the server [/font]

[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Evidence: I'll be honest I don't have evidence, as I have admitted to having lua scripts however If I was unbanned  would ensure that I would not have the scripts running again and I would know that the anti-cheat would flag up if I did. I hope you can Unban me so I can continue my time enjoying the server with my friends.[/font]

[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]I understand I failed to message back in my previous unban appeal but I made some changes to it and also implemented the information asked of me. I apologise for not responding in time as I don't use these forums at all really considering I am a new player just wanting to have fun with some friends on the server. consistance with my unban appeals and [/font]
The staff-members have received your unban-request, LewisRB.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
After looking at the evidence I took into consideration when banning you, your story matches up. I also discussed this with a fellow administrator, and have came to the following conclusion.

You will be allowed back, but under the condition that no further hacks of any sort should be used, otherwise the ban will be reinforced. This is what's known as a conditional probationary period, and will last for 3 months.

Do you agree to that?
I'll need a response acknowledging this or otherwise I'll be forced to deny it, as you aren't engaging in the appeal or showing interest. I'll give you until Monday, 8pm GMT +1.
(Oct 25, 2018, 12:08 AM)Night Wrote: [ -> ]After looking at the evidence I took into consideration when banning you, your story matches up. I also discussed this with a fellow administrator, and have came to the following conclusion.

You will be allowed back, but under the condition that no further hacks of any sort should be used, otherwise the ban will be reinforced. This is what's known as a conditional probationary period, and will last for 3 months.

Do you agree to that?

Yes, I agree to the conditions set, I appreciate the time taken in responding and dealing with my unban appeal, thanks.
Approved.

Ban will be lifted, with the above conditions being put in place.

I recommend you read the rules thoroughly before playing and if you have any questions, please direct them to /help in-game, or the Help & Support subforum. Contacting staff for administrative matters can be done through @ in-game.

Welcome back!