Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Da Cool Cow, spooky tomato cunt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Reported Players: Da Cool Cow (STEAM_0:1:44518183) () , spooky tomato cunt (STEAM_0:0:27065955) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Oct-21 22:24
Summary: Basically, I was president and speaking to an officer who I was told be the two men in question had a problem with the way I was running my state. I took him inside to speak to him about it when these two ram the door and smoke the place. I was then shot and knocked out and when I left they began shifting the blame. Throughout the rest of the night Myself, and had to try and deall with constant minge from these two and a few others who I was unable to get IDs or footage of. They changed to SSA to try and kill me or continue to minge in my opinion and created a massive scene at the elevator.
Basically they attempted RDM twice.
They have no intent to RP.

Evidence: https://youtu.be/q-H4A8NdBOo
After watching your 20 minute clip, more than half of which was a pointless black screen, I have decided to respond to your allegations. We'll start with a bit of background about the smoke grenade in PD. Me, Tomato and Marcello were all trying to arrest 2 mechanics who had killed an officer. For some reason, you requested that you wanted them executed, an action you "believed" was allowed. Despite questioning the validity, we went with it anyway and tried to bring them to PD. What followed was a tedious case of us having to repeatedly taser them in order to bring them to the PD so you could carry out your potentially rule breaking execution as you refused to set the warrant and ordered us to taser them to bring them there, mind you they weren't interested in compliance. One died in the act and came back and tried to kill us again leading to firefight outside PD gate. 

At this point, myself, Tomato and Marcello were getting annoyed at your inaction to proceed to issue a warrant to arrest these belligerents and decided that we would act on it ourselves. Me and Tomato decided to obtain smoke grenades from the PD lockers and throw them into your interrogation room where you were talking to a corrupt officer, in an act of retaliation from your poor ways of managing Rockford and dealing with crime and justice. At this point, I put the smoke grenades back to attempt to play innocent and ran outside. Not sure why you were beanbagged, so I'll try to get Tomato to respond to that. Unfortunately, despite another officer who I think was Reebs defending me, you decided to demote me anyway. Now even more angry, I go on a punching spree before being killed.

Before commencing, can I just check whether or not the  and  did actually think what you said they did? Because I seem to be on good terms with the both of them, interacting positively throughout the evening despite the choas.   even made me a Sergeant which shows a level of trust and respect, in my opinion. So it would be interesting to hear whether what you said is their views or your fabricated own.

The second clip, after about 13 mins of black screen, is the one where we are all in the Town Hall and have a few lift accidents. We both decide to head back up because (although you are muted in your clip), you do say that you want all SSA upstairs. I think the important bit we should look at is the shots fired in the lift shaft and the stabbing attack that followed. As we can see Tomato shot at someone who did NOT appear to be an LEO. They were wearing a suit and welding a shotgun. Evident in your clip is the sound of a shotgun firing before Tomato opens fire with his pistol. Despite this, you decide to use your Presidential power and demote him without coming to any real conclusion. If you had used your brain, you would have realised that the shotgun was shot first followed by Tomato who I assume was trying to defend himself. (Again, I will try to get Tomato to respond himself) Although this can be seen as powergaming, Tomato decides to keep it IC and retaliates by trying to stab you. I consequently shoot him, as you can clearly see in the clip.

In conclusion, not really sure why this PR was made. I didn't try to RDM you at any point. All IC actions were met with IC response. Tom tried to kill you with IC reasoning after you quickly demoted him without running to any real conclusions as well as you running your authoritarian-style leadership. Although all the actions are IC, you seem to want to take them OOC-ly as you are keen to demote us and ask your mate to keep an eye on us because we scared you in a previous life.
It shows you both trying to RDM me when you shoot me. I accidently left the bit at the end in and it is not mentioned in the above PR. Also I have done the capital punishment RP before and was told that it was ok as long as it was done in private with reason and was done fairly.
also rule 3.3 states not to do unrealistic things
Not sure how you're claiming I attempted to RDM you? I SHOT the guy who tried to stab you. My aim wasn't the best, the space was confined and IIRC I was in 3rd person so that's why I may have hit you and the others but you did give the go ahead (verbally) to use lethal force and that's what I did.

Tomato tried to stab you because you instantly demoted him without coming to a conclusion (powergaming) and were also running this strong authoritarian leadership. This was an IC response, he could have written a PR if he also thought it was powergaming but instead decided to take IC action.

However, I'd still like to hear your response to my third paragraph, about where you got the views from other players, Reebs and Shaun in this case.
I will reply formally when I return home from school today. next period (Approximately 25-30 minutes) after I finish some work I have to finalize.

Thank you for your patience and I apologize for the delay.
(Oct 22, 2018, 06:13 PM)Da Cool Cow Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure how you're claiming I attempted to RDM you? I SHOT the guy who tried to stab you. My aim wasn't the best, the space was confined and IIRC I was in 3rd person so that's why I may have hit you and the others but you did give the go ahead (verbally) to use lethal force and that's what I did.

Tomato tried to stab you because you instantly demoted him without coming to a conclusion (powergaming) and were also running this strong authoritarian leadership. This was an IC response, he could have written a PR if he also thought it was powergaming but instead decided to take IC action.

However, I'd still like to hear your response to my third paragraph, about where you got the views from other players, Reebs and Shaun in this case.
First of all im referring to the obvios part where YOU SMOKE ME AND SHOOT ME. Secondly its not a valid reaosn to murder the president over demotion. Also please explain why I must carry out an investigation after watching him shoot Shaun
Good afternoon,

Primarily I would like to apologize for the delay in my reply. I was unaware this was posted last night as I did not check the forums today until about 60 minutes ago.

I would also like to state that I will not be taking either side in this PR as my intention is to focus on the facts of the case, not stir up a hornet's nest.

I can confirm that I made Da Cool Cow a Sergeant in the Police Force as he was performing consistently well before the actions depicted in the video took place. When the Smoke Grenade was thrown, I was under the impression that it was the SWAT Sergeant, QUACKER, and was about to demote him (I later inadvertently demoted him as I forgot I cut the command from a prior situation after I hit paste in chat and quickly hit "Enter". I have personally issued an apology to him for this), however Dewis, the President at the time took the matter into his own hands and took action in the form of a demotion against Cow. I believe this was extremely unrealistic as Cow could have simply spoken to myself or the President privately regarding the issue than taking action such as this. I would like to ask Cow why he chose this course of action rather than speaking to either myself or Dewis? I understand that I was off-radio but surely nothing could have stopped you from shooting me a quick PM and asking to speak with me?

Following this the accused obtained positions as Secret Service Agents and while there was a bit of a scene at first, I would not class that as a case of attempted RDM on Cow's behalf (I believe it was a simple case of miscommunication), though someone did enter the elevator with a broken bottle in an attempt to kill Dewis.

This is all I can remember from the other night, in terms of rule violations. 

If either party requires a further statement from me please do not hesitate to ask.
Thank you for your informative response Reebs. To answer your question, the main reason why smoke grenades were used was because I believed a verbal complaint was not going to be taken well. At the time, it appeared to me that Dewis was close to running a dictatorship (seeing as we were taking a guy who we wanted arrested to be executed at the President's orders) I perhaps could have voiced my complaints verbally but at the time, I didn't see it as the best course of action seeing as how the President were running things.
(Oct 22, 2018, 06:37 PM)Dewis Leall Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 22, 2018, 06:13 PM)Da  Cool Cow Wrote: [ -> ]-snip-
First of all im referring to the obvios part where YOU SMOKE ME AND SHOOT ME. Secondly its not a valid reaosn to murder the president over demotion. Also please explain why I must carry out an investigation after watching him shoot Shaun

First of all, I throw a smoke ground that bounced off the door, yes, but I didn't shoot you after it. Please confirm your facts before spewing these slanderous allegations. Secondly, I would say a murder over a demotion would be valid if the demotion was grossly unfair. Also, don't forgot that I mentioned your actions and way of running things were disliked heavily by myself and Tomato. Finally, an investigation must be carried out because of how wrong you are. Yes, you may have seen him shooting, but you can also see the guy who he was shooting at had a shotgun and you hear shotgun firing before Tomato shoots. It would have seemed like self defence to any normal bystander and not someone so keen to demote Tomato. Another reason why you should have conducted an investigation was because of how wrong your demotion reason was, you said he shot an LEO but he didn't look like an LEO to me. He was going round in a suit and tie wielding a shotgun.

Finally, you're yet to heed my request as to where you got the apparent views of  and  . Can either of you please confirm whether this opinion is/was truthful or if it's another one of Dewis' slanderous lies? Thanks in advance to the both of you.
Taking it a bit personal here are we? "another one of Dewis' slanderous lies? Thanks in advance to the both of you."
(Oct 24, 2018, 01:17 AM)Dewis Leall Wrote: [ -> ]Taking it a bit personal here are we? "another one of Dewis' slanderous lies? Thanks in advance to the both of you."

I'd say you already made it personal seeing as in your video clip you messaged your friend telling them to keep an eye of us and "report anything we do", as well as making an @ call stating you feel insecure...? You saying I RDMd you without checking your facts is slanderous, as I never did. And not sure how thanking Reebs/Shaun's future response, should they choose to do so, is me taking it personal. Speaking of that, you've STILL yet to answer my question previously raised multiple times before.
(Oct 24, 2018, 01:57 AM)Da Cool Cow Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 24, 2018, 01:17 AM)Dewis Leall Wrote: [ -> ]Taking it a bit personal here are we? "another one of Dewis' slanderous lies? Thanks in advance to the both of you."

I'd say you already made it personal seeing as in your video clip you messaged your friend telling them to keep an eye of us and "report anything we do", as well as making an @ call stating you feel insecure...? You saying I RDMd you without checking your facts is slanderous, as I never did. And not sure how thanking Reebs/Shaun's future response, should they choose to do so, is me taking it personal. Speaking of that, you've STILL yet to answer my question previously raised multiple times before.
The video shows you smoking and shooting... both of you did it.
I never shot you intentionally, don't really fancy going round in circles with you so I'll await for staff input or until something valuable is said from someone
(Oct 24, 2018, 09:00 PM)Da Cool Cow Wrote: [ -> ]I never shot you intentionally, don't really fancy going round in circles with you so I'll await for staff input or until something valuable is said from someone

You walked in and shotgunned me, thats on purpose.
Pages: 1 2